-20-

[A/N: Sorry if this is a shitty chapter.]

Greg sighed as he scrolled through the comments on Calvin's latest video.

There was definitely more people spamming ‘kys’ than usual. None of it seemed to bother Calvin on the outside, but there was a split second where Greg could see that flicker of hurt in the man's eyes.

He would always catch his mask before it slipped to the floor.

What Greg really wanted was for Calvin not to hide his feelings from him. He wanted the side of him that was only visible in bed as Greg began taking him apart piece by piece until he was trembling with raw pleasure beneath him.

Calvin had left Greg's house when the hate had began a few days prior. The man just claimed that he would be doing a lot of recording and didn't want to bother Greg with all of the drama circulating around him. Of course, the older man attempted to get him to stay, but Calvin just brushed him off saying that Greg could come over whenever he wanted and that he would drop by the man's place when he could.

Calvin, however, just really needed a cigarette or two.. Or 3.. Or an entire pack..

All the stress was getting to him and he hadn't slept since he left Greg's place a day or two prior.

He had to dig through almost all the drawers in his apartment for a functioning lighter, but it was worth it when all the stress came pouring out of him in the form of toxic smoke.

His upload schedule was a complete mess and when he uploaded a video on twitter explaining how his bad connection wouldn't allow him to upload a video, more than a few people pointed out the tone of his voice as he paced around the room.

Most said that he sounded like he was scared shitless. Others said that he sounded high. Some even said he sounded anxious.

The last one was the most accurate. As easy as being high would make this on his mind, he didn't have anything. No weed, no cocaine, and no heroin.

Nothing.

Even if he did, he wouldn't do enough to really get high. Just enough to get rid of that terrible, anxious feeling in his gut and in his brain.

He could tell he was falling down the same path that Greg had helped him off of when he no longer had an appetite from the lack of sleep and when the bags under his eyes reappeared.

When he finally managed to get an update video up on his channel, he decided that now would be a good time to get some sleep.

.
.
.

When Greg arrived at the younger man's apartment, the door was unlocked.

Greg immediately knew something was wrong. There was no way Calvin would leave his door unlocked after what had happened not too long ago.

Greg pushed open the door before letting his gaze travel over the living room, kitchen, and then finally finding the man asleep in his bed.

His door was unlocked and he was asleep.

Calvin, you fucking idiot.

There was video equipment scattered everywhere throughout the room. Cameras, headphones, various cords, and not to mention a giant fucking cardboard box. On top of that, it was filled with red solo cups.

Fucking cups.

Calvin must've been exhausted, Greg thought as he observed the many mugs of coffee and cans of energy drinks on his crowded desk.

His computer - which was still on - was opened to Sony Vegas, the editing program that he always used.

Greg's conclusion: Calvin had put a hell of a lot of effort into this video.

Greg crouched down next to the bed, bringing up a hand to run his fingers through soft brown locks that for once weren't covered by a snapback.

He loved this vulnerable state of Calvin. The one that showed how truly fragile he was. How human he was.

Calvin's beautiful brown eyes fluttered open tiredly after a moment, but Greg didn't withdraw his hand. The younger man leaned into his touch.

“What's up?” Calvin asked quietly, exhaustion present in his voice.

“Just came to check on you. You can't work yourself too hard, Cal.”

“I'm fine. I just needed to get a video up.. fucking internet shit..” He mumbled.

Calvin sat up and yawned. He was still so fucking tired. He watched as Greg stood and went to his dresser before grabbing a random T-shirt and jeans. He casually threw them onto the bed next to the younger man.

“Internet problems.. What a great excuse for you to spend the night at my place.” Greg smiled.

“Just one night, okay? I can't always be at your house..”

“Well you could..”

.
.
.

Greg glanced over at the sleeping man in the passenger seat. How long had Calvin been awake?

He reluctantly returned his gaze to the road, which wasn't anywhere as pleasing as Calvin's sleeping face.

Earlier, Greg had noticed the smell of smoke clinging to the man's body. Greg was aware that Calvin had done drugs before and honestly, though the man said that he rarely ever smoked, Greg didn't completely believe him. The scent if the smoke was far too strong to be denied and this worried him.

It wasn't weed at least. Greg new the smell from high school when he hung out with the goths and hipsters. It was just plain generic cigarettes and even though he held a general dislike for them, he was still glad that Calvin wasn't doing actual drugs.

Greg wouldn't be surprised if he was. All the stress must've gotten to him by now.

He was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of Calvin adjusting his sleep position, leaning towards the window and resting his (EXISTING) chin on his arm.

Even if he did fall down that downward spiral again, Greg would be there to catch him and raise him from perdition like Castiel did with Dean.

When they arrived at his house, Calvin was still asleep.

A soft smile played on Greg's lips as he picked the sleeping man bridal style and carried him into the house.

He set him down on the bed before removing Calvin's shirt, careful not to wake him. He removed his pants, leaving him in only a pair of grey Calvin Klein boxers.

He pulled the covers over the sleeping man before removing everything except his boxer briefs and sliding beneath the covers with him.