Chapter 16 - From Above

*ONE MONTH LATER*

My father and Naomi were madly in love again. Everything was back to normal. Thankfully. We were never this happy in such a long time. Louis decided only us three should go on vacation. We all believed we deserved it. After hours on deciding where to go, Louis and Naomi agreed on going to Orlando, Florida. The perfect city for adults and children like me.

"Tommy, did you pack your stuff?" Naomi asked.

"Uh huh." I nodded. "I packed all my toys!" I was proud with myself.

"Oh, now did you?" she looked surprised. "Show me."

I ran to my room and wheeled my small stroller bag behind me. "Here. See?"

"Let's see." she unzipped the bag to find a pile of toys. "Oh Tommy." she shook her head smiling. "You're gonna take all these toys to Florida?"

"Yes."

"But don't you want to go on all the fun rides, swim in the swimming pools and do other sorts of fun stuff when you're there? And besides, what are you gonna wear there?"

I realized I had committed a mistake. I stood there, with my head hung low in disappointment.

"Don't feel too bad. Come on, I'll help you pack." she extended her hand forward, waiting for me to hold it.

"Hey, why the frown Tommo?" my father came into the room.

"It's nothing." Naomi smiled. "I'm gonna go help Tommy pack his stuff."

"Alright then." he ruffled my hair, making me giggle.

After we left for my room, Louis' phone rang. "Hello?" he answered.

"Hey Louis, its Harry."

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I heard you're going vacation?" he seemed confused.

"Yeah, for a week to Florida."

"Uh huh..."

"Is everything ok?"

"Oh yes. It's just I don't know, I feel as if I'm always out of the loop now. I'm the last one to receive the news around here." Harry explained.

"Well Harry, I don't blame you." Louis chuckled. "Ever since Sophie went to her parents' last week, you've been so lost."

"I just miss her so much. I can't even call her that often."

"She's returning in two days, isn't she?"

"Yeah."

"Ok then. Look, I'll talk to you later ok?"

"No, don't call. Go enjoy yourselves. I don't want to be a bother."

"Ah fine. Bye then." Louis ended.

"Bye Louis." Harry disconnected.

"Oh Harry." Louis shook is head smiling.

"What happened?" Naomi put her arms around his waist from behind, as she rested her chin on his shoulder.

"It's Harry. He misses Sophie. He's so lost."

"Oh. She went to her parents' right?"

"Hmm." he nodded. "So are you ready?" he turned around.

"Yes. Tommy's also."

"Great. We can leave soon then." he sighed. "I can't wait to get there."

"Same." she gently squeezed his hand.