"Virginity is Just a Social Construct"

Somehow, Steve had finally torn Tony out of Peter's room, after another whole half hour of chiding.

"Please, Tony, just come to bed with me. It's been a long day for all of us. Besides, Peter is a good kid-"

"How could you defend him? He was naked, in bed with another guy! He's only sixteen! Six years ago he didn't even know about sex, Steve! How could the just, straight-man, moral Captain America, defender of the innocent, not be upset about his teenage son losing his virginity to some stranger while his parents were away?" Tony's Italian heritage was coming out as he wildly waved his hands to express his point to Steve, because words alone didn't seem to throughly convey it.

Steve yawned, and held his hands, trying to calm him down. "Tony, it's late, we just got off a plane, we just got back in America after months of not knowing if we'd ever see said son again, and if I'm honest, the importance of virginity is just a social construct." Steve was sick of his family's bullshit, and sleep was the only thing on his mind. He walked to their shared room, hoping Tony would follow- instead of retreating to the lab or kicking out the kid Peter was with. "Besides, at least it wasn't some young girl."

Sighing, Tony was dangerously close to breaking down, his voice vehement. "I know. I just... I don't want him to end up like me. It would kill me to find Peter struggling with alcoholism, covered in regretted one night-stands, and riddled with both PTSD and anxiety. It scares me, Steve. I don't want him to end up the same way his father and grandfather ended up."

"Tony, he's a teenager. Teenagers do things like this all the time, and I'm actually surprised that it took him this much time to slip up like this. I worry about Peter too, but I also trust him. Now can we please just go to bed and deal with this in the morning?"

"I guess," he uncrossed his arms, and followed Steve into their bedroom. "Plus this just makes me wonder how far they went, and who did what-"

"I don't need any mental images, Tony. Just go to bed," an exhausted Steve kissed his husband on the forehead before collapsing into bed.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Steve...," he looked over, his tired chestnuts meeting a pair of loving sapphires. He slid into bed, not realizing how much he needed sleep until getting comfy.

"I don't know either."

"This doesn't mean I'm not angry though, Steve. He still broke like- every rule."

"Oh no, I know. I'm actually furious."

Tony laughed, snuggling into Steve's chest,"You're going to go full Cap on them."

"I won't. I'll just reprimand them."

"Sureeeee...."

While his parents fell asleep, Peter panicked.

"Wade what am I gonna do? They're gonna kill me!" His anxiety overtook him, thoughts and words ran through him quicker than he could progress.

"Peter."

"They're never going to trust me ever again! And we'll never see each other because my dads'll never unground me!"

"Peter." Wade grabbed his shoulder, and pulled him in for a hug. "If anyone's going to be murdered, it's me. Your dads love you more than anything, and I know they'll forgive you, so please stop worrying so much, babe. As for me, you're probably right. We won't work out, but if it counts for anything?"

He sighed, starting to tear up.

"You mean more than anything to me. It's only been a week or two or whatever, but you've shown me more tolerance and attention than anyone had in my whole life. I'm glad to have had you Peter, and I'll miss you."

The tears ran off his cheek, and rolled into Peter's shirt. Wade's shoulders shook as he squeezed Peter close.

"Wade, you're not the one in trouble here. Besides..., we'll see each other at school?"

"If your parents don't pull you out after all of this. I wasn't even thinking! I'm surprised I'm not out, naked on the street already- or getting the shit beaten out of me. I just... I really don't want to lose you Peter."

Peter tried to laugh," This is becoming a little too like Romeo and Juliet for me."

"Take every part of me, and I'll no longer be a Wilson," Wade smiled, tears still in his eyes. He kissed Peter's forehead, followed by a chaste one to his lips.

"Is it wrong to say I love you?"

"As wrong as it is to say I love you too."

"So not at all?"

Peter took  in a deep breath,"I think we can do this. I think my dads'll understand."

"I seriously doubt that, Petey, but I'm with ya every step of the way.

The two boys fell eventually fell asleep, taking comfort in each other's arms.

---
IM SO SORRY!!!! High School started back up again and I'm living the life of anxiety and self loathing!!!!!!!!!!! plus I've switched fandoms,,,