Whipped Cream

They tried working on their project, but the couch looked so comfy and procrastination went hand in hand with teenagers. So Peter and Wade ended up settling for "tweaking" the project, and cuddling.

The said project wasn't near being complete, but they did some work on it before they gave up. They decorated the board in American flag scrapbooking paper, found some old pictures and photocopied them, and glued them onto the sides; all that was left was the actual work.

The only reason they weren't doing any actual work was because of Wade. He thought it was appropriate to whisper... things, into Peter's ear while working.

After a particularly lewd comment, aggravated, Peter walked out and sat on the couch, arms crossed. Money see monkey do; Wade walked over and sat with him. Well, more like he sat on him, which wasn't very comfortable.

"I'm still angry at you, so get off!" Peter easily pushed him off, but Wade still stuck to him like glue.

"Nah, I think you're just a wet blanket, Petey," he pecked his boyfriend's cheek before leaning on his shoulder. Soon enough, Peter gave in to snuggling.

"Why in a million years would you put on Shrek, Jarvis?" Peter sighed, knowing the a.i wouldn't change the channel.

"Your parents requested that you should watch only PG movies while they were gone."

"Oh my god! Are you serious?"

"But Peter, Shrek is love; Shrek is life," Wade snickered, burying his face into Peter's neck.

"Oh my- Wade no." Peter sighed reluctantly,"Just start it from the beginning, Jarvis..."

And it started from the beginning; Wade's Science Mystery Theater 3000 commentary included. One thing Peter never wanted to learn was that Wade knew all the lyrics to the Shrek soundtrack. And how Wade knew the whole script to Shrek.

Death would be a better punishment at this point, Peter thinks as Wade goes on extensively about the Shrek Musical which is apparently very good in his opinion. And then after that he made an ogre dick joke, that Peter blocked out of his memory.

Peter ended up falling asleep around the part where Fiona is first an ogre, and Wade whispering something along the lines of,"I'd tap that." He really should be concerned for Wade, though against the "boxes" in his head (that apparently really liked his ass), this was the least concerning things. Sleep was a gift from God, excusing him from a beautiful rendition of  "Hallelujah".
But, when he woke up with an itchy nose, a handful of whipped-cream followed.

"Wade. I hate you SO much...." Which he immediately replied, wanting to either kick him off the couch or punch him. Peter settled for punching Wads in the arm, even though he should be kicked out for this.

"I know you mean love~!" Wade singsonged before a blow to the leg, that made Peter want to kill him even more.

"I'd kill you if I could...." Peter growled, but Wade just hugged him from behind and started to wipe Peter's face off.

"I'm sorry, but my trickster heart couldn't resist... John Egbert would be proud." Wade laughed. He needed to get off the internet more.

Peter frowned, and took the towel away from Wade. He began to rub the fabric against his face and shirt. "I'll smell like pie for days now, even after a shower." That was true, since it was in his hair, too.

Wade unlocked his arms from around Peter's neck, and moved to sit next to him. He looked over at him and grinned deviously. "If you're a pie then I should eat you up," he whispered into Peter's ear.

A shiver of excitement went down Peter's spine as Wade lightly kissed his neck. "Wait," Wade muttered,"you missed a spot..." And licked the fluffy white cream off his throat.

Peter blushed so much that he felt like toast fresh out of the toaster, very hot.

"At least this is real whipped cream, I could've used mine!" Wade laughed at his own innuendo and wiped a tear from his cheek,"Whew! That was a good one...."

Peter blushed even more. He looked the color of a ripe apple, and felt like the sidewalk on a summer day.

"I h-hate you so much..." He stuttered.

"Love you, babe." Wade put his arm around Peter's shoulders, and pulled him closer. Peter looked up at him, still a bit perturbed. Wade smiled and kissed him gently on the forehead, which made his already burning face
"Love you too..." Peter mumbled, and nuzzled into Wade's side. He sat there, and felt content. Peter loosely hugged Wade, and his legs readjusted themselves onto his lap.

Wade laughed a bit and ruffled Peter's hair,"I'm glad I was stuck with dorky Peter Parker to do a report on one of his homosexual fathers."

Peter laughed a bit,"Yeah, and I'm glad I was stuck with the quote on quote, lady-killer bendy-straw to do a report on my dad..."

"Wanna know what would make me even more glad?"

"What?"

"You know what."

"No! Absolutely not. Never. Well- at least not now-"

"I was going to say watch Shrek 2, but you're obviously talking about something else..." Wade chuckled.

"Again, I hate you so much."

"It's Opposite Day then!"

Peter just let out a tired sigh-laugh combo, and asked Jarvis to play Shrek 2.
----
Under MAJOR reconstruction : ) (March 2016 upcoming edit)