forty-two

Katie

We do a Purgathon. Grayson and Bailey are cuddled up while Raven and I are stuffing popcorn down our throats.

"I love The Purge." Raven smiles, chewing on some popcorn.

"Me too." Bailey says.

Halfway through the second movie, when the killing starts, Bailey screams. "Ah! That's so gross!" She latches onto Grayson.

"Awe, haha, you're so cute!" Grayson laughs, kissing her head.

She hits him with a pillow, crawling over and sitting between Raven and I. "AH!" Bailey hides behind a pillow.

"AH!"

"Bailey! Stop yelling!" I laugh.

"That wasn't me."

"Raven?"

"It was Grayson."

We all look at him funny.

By the fourth movie, we're all passed out.

Grayson

I wake up cuddled up with Bailey. I pick her up and carry her to our room. She wakes up. "Gr-Grayson?"

"Hey baby, go back to sleep. I'm only putting Raven and Katie on their beds."

Bailey nods. I walk out and pick Raven up, placing her in her room. Then, pick Katie up and put her in the other room.

I crawl back into bed with Bailey. "I love you so much Bailey."

"Awe, Grayson, I love you too."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Bailey turns around, wide eyed. "R-Really?"

"Yes, and I want to tell the fandom too because I really do love you."

"Awe!" Bailey pulls me into a hug. "I love you so much, Grayson."

I push her hair behind her ear. I lean in and press my lips to her forehead. "Words don't describe how much you mean to me, Bailey. And I want you to know I'll never be ashamed of you. We met in the weirdest way ever, you hater. You're super cute, and silly, and funny, and beautiful, and you're hella nice now. And I love you so much. I want to show you just how much you mean to me, baby."

Bailey is in tears. She hugs me again. "I-I'm so sorry, I wish I could take all those mean things back."

"Oh, hey, don't cry. It's okay." She sobs in my arms. "Bailey?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Kiss me."

an: okay so i tried to make this cute and silly but it failed your smut scene is next i promise (it's probably going to suck)