on the road again

**liz**

Me and kian are still laying in our underwear.

I decide to put my clothes back on before jc comes in.

I always wake up early, its kindof my routine.

I walked out to the patio and scrolled on my twitter before kian woke up.

I decided to tweet something.

*@LizzyCaylen i had a great time last night, im glad i have you guys, you all brighten my day. Love you guys. @nicholeMatton @kianlawley @jccaylen 😊😌❤*

I heard some shuffling around in the room and i decided to switch accounts and tweet something on my secret celebrity twitter.

*@nàtélié^._.^ : i have been through the worst, and it was only yesterday, but i finally got out, time for a new start. I cried myself to sleep everynight until someone saved me, im glad he came along.*

I got billions of retweets, likes, and comments after that so i shut my phone off and walked inside to find kian nowhere in sight.

I seen his clothes gone so he mustve changed.

I walked down to where jc and nichole was and i barged right in and seen them both tangled in sheets.

'ahh' i screamed as nichole jumped out of bed seeing she was awake.

I slammed the door and said' sorry, didnt mean to barge in' i walked outside to see kian sitting on the beach with his camera setup.

He must be making a youtube video.

I ran up behind him and sat on his lap.

'heys guys, im here' i say as i giggle and wave to the camera.

Kian turned my head with two fingers and pressed his lips to mine, he let his lips linger on mine before pulling away.

I got off of him and sat next to him, he stood up and pulled me up by my arms.

He got down on one knee and i gasped.

Is he really proposing?

I think he is joking

He pulled out a pink ring pop and held it up.

I giggled and smiled at him.

'babe, we have known eachother since we were still able to bathe together, i have been through so much with you so will you do me a favor and be my girlfriend?' he asked. I nodded and he slipped it on my ring finger.

I jumped into his arms after he stood up and i wrapped my legs around his waist.

Im so happy right now. This was so cheesy but i love how he would make this so different and cute.

I licked the ring pop and so did kian.

'babe' i wined as he laughed then grabbed my hand and took me to finish up the video.

'okay guys, so as i was saying, im moving to california finally, jc is with me and my girlfriend too, we will hopefully be going on tour soon and i can see all your beautiful faces. I just want to say thanks for supporting me and making me smile the days that i dont feel like it, and i guess that will be it so bye guys, stay beautiful and strong' he says as i wave and he shuts his camera off.

We notice jc and nichole in the car with the blankets and pillows.

Kian got in and started the car. I got into the passenger seat and he put his hand on my theigh, the same spot that it was last night when we were in the car.

He kissed me and turned the radio on.

Cold water by justin beiber came on.

Everybody gets high sometimes you know, what else can we do when were feeling low.

So take a deep breathe and let it go, you shouldnt be drowning on your own.

And if you feel your sinking i will jump right over into cold cold waters for you.

And all though time may take us into different places i will still be patient with you.

Ill be your lifeline tonight, and i want you to know. I wont let go.

Kian sings to me once we pull out of the driveway and get back on the highway.

I think im inlove with this boy.