The Prologue

This is a war I been fighting since I discovered I had powers. My name is Artemisia Azorean; I am the last ArchMage Legion. My powers are what started the war for eternity. Today is the day is the day I made the war end for 1000 years.

        Let me start from earlier today. I jabbed my sword to the left, then the right trying to take down my opponent. With an upward slash my opponent lay dead on the ground. I ran towards my partner Castalia, she was a vampire with great power, the fastest of the fast, and the strongest of the strong. She was battling three other vampires their speed was no match for her. She took them down swiftly. “Castalia we need to find Aluminums, there is an army of witches, werewolves and more vampires coming. Quickly now” I said as I reached Castalia. Castalia and I took off running towards the woods where the lake was. As we were running I heard a deathly howl that sound like it came from Aluminums, Castalia grabbed my hand and used her speed to make us run faster. We ranned thru the forest faster than the speed of light. Moving as a blur. When we reached the pond where Aluminum was, he was in werewolf form his golden fur was mated with blood, he had a deep gash in his side and across his leg. Seven werewolves bigger than I ever saw stood over him as he shifted back in human form. “Lumos Vila!” I shouted as the seven werewolves floated into the sky and froze, while Castalia jumped into the air with her two swords and chopped the seven werewolves into pieces faster than lighting. I ranned towards Aluminum “are you okay?” I asked. “I’m not feeling so good I’ve lost a lot of blood, I can’t go on anymore you guys I have to go on without me, Castalia I love you so much you would’ve been my future wife one day. Artemisia I love you like a little sister I know you’ll do what’s right” Aluminum took his last breath; Castalia looked on the verge of tears. “We have to –“ Castalia was interrupted as two werewolf and five vampires started attacking her, she took out her spike metal whip, and tried to defend herself. I tried to help but something was blocking my magic, my wings wouldn’t even come out. As they over powered Castalia she shouted at me “Artemisia do the spell of redemption, our souls have to come back you have to end this” She said then let out a terrifying scream when a werewolf took a big bite of her neck. The magic that was holding me disappeared I looked around and saw the witches, vampires, and werewolves coming towards me. I closed my eyes and started the spell.

Where life ends an new life begins, I summon this spell to get rid of this blight, let my feet take flight my powers I give with all my might, a war started is a war postponed, spirits be gone spirits come back, evil has been done, good shall overcome. My powers transformed into a book, a necklace, and a ring, the person who should receive this gift, is a person who finds it. A boy with ambition, bravery, courage, intelligence, and wisdom. 

When I finished saying the spell a bright white light shout out from my heart, and exploded into the air killing the army trying to besiege me, taking Castalia, Aluminum, and I spirits to guide the person that starts my prophecy.