Climax

Kevin's gonna be out of town for a day with his father, Garrett. Garrett thought it would be nice to also have Claire in their outing but she'd rather stay in the house cause she thinks it's awkward to bond with your son & your ex-husband.

So Noah thought it's a perfect time to 'play' with Claire. He's a playful neighbor after all.

**

Noah was at Claire's the whole day, even till evening. They're having a pretty good time. And Claire thinks that she's sure enough there's something going on with Noah's head. That he's got some intentions on her.

"Look Noah, I think it's not good for you to stay here till now. It's already evening."

"So?"

"You've got to take care of your uncle."

"I know what you're thinking Claire." He winked seductively.

"Noah please. Stop playing games around here. I know the intentions of a guy like you. Stop seducing me. I'll never get tempted." Claire was straight to the point.

"Oh yeah? What made you think I'm seducing you?" He smirked.

Claire looked away. "Oh come on! It's obvious Noah and I don't want to have a 'the-boy-next-door' episode in my life." With matching air quotes to emphasize.

Noah took off his shirt and exposed his adorable abs. Oh my God. Any girl could be drooling right now.

Claire drooled. A real saliva streamed down. It's no longer imaginary.

"Go home Noah."

"Hey you're not a good neighbor."

"You're not a good neighbor either. You're tempting me by showing your shirtless body."

"What? I'm not stripping for you Claire. It's hot, turn the Aircon on." He jokingly said.

"So what do you expect? I already know the plot of this story. You'll gonna seduce me then I'll be tempted then the next day I'll say sorry & it's my fault & fucking you was an accident cause I was out of my head and I'm just feeling vulnerable cause I just had a divorce and I needed someone then what? I'll be sent to jail & I'll lose my teacher's licence for sleeping with my young neighbor? That's it. That's the story you're writing. You're a good author by the way." She said sarcastically. "But I'm sorry your storyline is already common and so cliché."

"You're a good storyteller too. I can be the writer & you can be the narrator." He winked.

"Noah please."

Noah went beside her.

"Oh god." She gasped.

"Kiss me Claire." He whispered.

"I hate you." She whispered back.

"I know. Thank you," he whispered again. Their faces were just few inches away.

"I'm not going to sleep with you."

"Then let's fuck before we'll sleep together," he said in a seductive voice.

"Go fuck yourself!" Claire turned away.

Noah wrapped his sexy arms around her waist & buried his face on her neck. "I'd rather fuck you Claire", he whispered.

"I don't like you Noah. I don't like to sleep with guys who's almost a half my ag-"

"DON'T EVEN START WITH THAT AGE SHIT."

"I DON'T LIKE YOU!" Claire fought back.

"Really? I've caught you many times, staring at you're window, looking at me. How's that?"

Claire blushed and felt embarrassed.

"You're like a creepy stalker." Noah teased her.

"Wow. You're the one whose creepy here, Noah. Get off your hands from me." Then she walked out.

But he pulled her before she could walk any farther.

"Why are you doing this to me Noah? What do you think of me, a cougar? It's illegal to sleep with you. I'm too old for you, like for goodness sake."

"Because you're sexy." He lowered the volume of his voice.

Claire was like, speechless? Hmm..

He pulled her closer. "You're perfect.." he continued. "A woman like you, should be cherished and loved."

He tucked her hair behind her ears. "Let me love you, Claire." He's almost kissing her.

"W-wait I thought you're gonna sing 'let me love you Carmelita'." Claire stupidly said.

"Damn, you just ruined our intimate moment."

"Intimate moment." Claire repeated.

"Yeah it's intimate." He smirked.

And finally he kissed her. And Claire forgot to resist with the temptation. Or maybe she just wanted that to happen at the first place.

After heavy make out, they went to the bed and continued their business.

Omy God. How naughty.