FINALÉ

Claire was watering the plants outside her house. She saw Noah next door, busy fixing something on his car.

"Hey Noah" she called out.

Noah stood up with all the mess and sweat on his body. He was shirtless but still looking good. In fact he looked even hotter. Omygad.

And Claire was like:

Lord, I'm not hungry. But thanks for the yummy food you sent down from heaven.

He winked at her. "Hey Claire."

It was like, everything was in slow motion for a while.

Back to reality.

Claire didn't notice that she was no longer watering the plants. She was watering her feet.

Then she noticed what she was doing so she quickly put down the hose.

"You need something?" Noah came to her. "Or maybe.. someone?"

"Huh? Uh, uhm.." She cleared her throat. "I think we should stop what we're doing."

"Stop what?"

"Y-you know.. the thing going on between us."

"There's nothing going on between us." He smirked playfully.

"Come on Noah stop playing dumb, will you?"

"Let's see who's dumb, baby", he winked seductively.

She sighed.

"I don't know what we are, I mean we're neighbors, but I don't know how exactly are we related to each other. I mean let's just stop the connection going on between us. Let's stop this.. uh, flirtationship."

"Flirtationship?" He smirked again like he had no idea what she was talking about.

"Oh come on Noah! What do you think, this is some kind of game we're playing here? This is real life! That is my home! And you're doing things in front of my kid and in front of my husband? You're dropping hints like the weekend went pretty wet and you love my cookies?"

Noah just chuckled.

"Ok what's your plan? What do you think, we're gonna date? We're gonna go family vacations together? WHAT DO YOU THINK'S GONNA HAPPEN HERE?!" Her voice started to crack and she was almost crying.

Noah's laugh faded away and changed into a sad mood for a while.

"I-I don't know, Claire."

"So you know what?"

"I-I don't know if.. I made love to you or maybe it was just a practice."

"WHAT?! W-what does that even mean?!"

"I'm still a virgin." He laughed.

"Of course you're not. Don't fool me."

"I mean I was a virgin 'till I fucked you."

Claire was surprised but didn't show it though.

"I lost my virginity on you."

She laughed. Literally laughed like she couldn't believe it. "I can't believe this.. You sound so gay!"

"I THOUGHT I WAS GAY."

"W-what?? W-why, then why did you sleep with me?"

"I thought I was gay because I never slept with any girls before all of my life. There are a lot of bitches out there that would seduce me, I'm not even bragging, but it's like I don't want to have sex with any of them."

Claire was still in a shock mode. She thought, she slept with a gay. It's more gross than the thought of sleeping with a 20 yr old boy next door.

"But when I had sex with you I can definitely say I'm not a gay."

Claire looked at him.

"I've reserved my dick for someone who's worth fucking for. And I guess it's worth it." He showed his signature smirk again.

Welcome back Maniac mode.

"I don't know what to say." Claire laughed sarcastically. "You're stupid."

"That's not the best word." He smirked and went nearer to her.

"You're a dickhead."

"You're a teacher and that's inappropriate for you to say that."

"You're an idiot."

"Still not the best word to describe me." He teased her more.

She already wanted to punch him.

"You're obsessed."

"If you'll find the word that describes me the best, I'll kiss you." Noah went nearer.

Claire was thinking. One more strike and she'll punch this guy's face.

"You're naughty."

HE KISSED HER.