2018

2018 UPDATE:

So I sort of stalked myself and ran through my books..

Oh god I'm a very terrible writer I'm so embarrassed right now 😷😅 I mean my writing skills.. very poor and horrible and reading them again makes me cringe 😬 eek!! I wrote some of my books when I was in 8th grade or something..

Anyway.. I wrote this book 3 years ago and I didn't care about it that much because all I was thinking was that, I wanna write, I was bored, and I was fangirling the Jennifer & Ryan tandem too much..

Didn't expect to have reads or whatever and omg.. What the heck Naughty Neighbor has reached 10k reads whoah (girl, ur not the best author in Wattpad. Not even close.) I know, but this is a big achievement for me! 😍

Anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH. Really, thanks. And to all you people who vote and comment on my books, and even followed me. And to you PEOPLE WHO HAD THE NERVE to message me that I SUCKED and NO IMPROVEMENT at all. I mean, not everyone has the courage to tell that right to someone's face 😂 So thanks. (No sarcasm. I mean this, I appreciated your feedback.)

ANYWAY! MOVE ON!
Can you please check out my other books? And see if I, somehow, improved? Or did I get worse? Lol feel free to message me, okay? As I've said, you can always approach me.

I LOVE YOU ALL 😚

Don't forget to wear BLACK this February 14. It's gonna be Ash Wednesday. ➕