Introduction

The sky over seoul faded to a dark - almost black - grey. Birds suddenly left their nests and flocked towards the north. The  moon hidden from the citizens eyes and stars unable to shine through the fog. The start of something was upon the city. But, it wasn't anything good...

~

"Hey! Jungkook, come sit with us," Namjoon yelled as he ate a freshly prepared dish of Jin's.
"Fine, what is it?" The youngest asked whilst he rubbed his tired eyes.
"Come and watch this film with us," Yoongi inquired as he patted the free spot on the couch, that was next to him.
"What are we watching then?" The maknae asked as he flopped onto the couch causing the elder, Yoongi, to groan in annoyance.
"The Purge," Jimin replied as he dived his hand into Taehyung's massive bowl of popcorn. Scowling, Taehyung flicked Jimin's hand away, yet Jimin still got away with the couple of pieces he'd stolen.
"But isn't that... scary?" Jungkook shivered and Hoseok wrapped his arm around the younger boy.
"You'll be fine, just hug the cushion if you're scared," He smiled and passed him a fluffy cushion. The boy, gladly, grabbed the cushion of the elder and held it tight to his chest...

"Attention: Citizens, there is a very important announcement going to air shortly. Do not tune out." The woman calmly says as a message with a white background and red writing appears.
"Huh, what does she mean?" Jungkook's facial expression turns from fear to a mixture of confused and curious.
"I'm not sure - but we better keep watching." Yoongi replies, his eyes glued to the TV - not sparing a glance towards the boy.

"Hello. As said before, we have some very important news. From now on, an annual purge will commence on the 1st of September. The means citizens can do anything. Such as; stealing, murder, vandalism, ect. However, all people of power will be removed from this nation for this one day. Please, stay safe." The news crackles out and the movie begins to play.

Jin immediately turns off the TV, "If what that woman just said is true, then we need to leave. Now.".

A/N: Ooh, kind of a cliffhanger. I hope you liked it and if you have any ideas about what could happen in the future of this book then comment them below.
~ Lizzie