Chaos | Chapter 1

The boys begin chucking things everywhere, shoving their precious belongings into bags and making a mess of apartment whilst doing so. By the end, all of the boys were covered head to toe in sweat and the dorm already looked like it had been ransacked of their belongings.

"I got everything I need, Hyung." Jungkook says as he gasps for air.

"Good. Everyone else had got their stuff?" Jin asks as he hauls his bag onto his shoulder. Everyone nods in response.

"You'll need these." Namjoon hands out black masks, black hats and black hoodies.

"Where did you get these?" Jimin asks as he slips on the jacket.

"I have a lot of dark clothes, and... I went through your cupboards for them aswell." Namjoon scratches his head awkwardly.

"Okay, everyone ready?" Jin asks the group. They all reply, with a yes, in unison.

"Let's go. When we leave the building, follow me down to the basement. There is a black van down there that we can use." Jin tells them whilst giving a reassuring smile to the younger boys.

Once they leave the apartment, the cautious boys then move swiftly to the elevator as Jin ushers them all in. When they are all in, Namjoon presses the basement button and the life slowly moves downwards...

"What's the time?" Taehyung asks as he leans against the wall.

"11:43" Jimin replies as his phone glows in the dimly lit lift.

"17 minutes until complete utter choas." Namjoon mutters under his breath.

"Oh yeah, I have some baseball bats" Hoseok pulls them out of his bag and chucks one over to Jimin.

"Anyone else got any weapons?" Jin asks as the elevators comes to a stop.

"I brought the kitchen knives." Yoongi replies as he passes them out equally. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi get a big butchers type knife and the others get medium sized cutting knives.

"This should be enough to defend ourselves for the time being." Jin tells the group.

The lift pings and the doors slowly open. The boys muscles tense up and they grip their weapons in hand. Jin and Namjoon both peak out of the lift to make sure it's clear. Namjoon signals for the group to go and they slowly creep out of the elevator into the underground parking lot.

Rats could be heard scurrying around in the dark and the only source of light came from the opening which was the exit to the place. Moss, mud and some other form of gooey liquid covered the floors. The place seemed somewhat abandoned and a musky smell filled the already polluted air.

Everyone followed Namjoon to the car and climbed in a fast as possible; not wanting to be in this rotten area anymore. The vans windows were blacked out so you couldn't see into the inside and it had 8 comfy seats aswell. Two seats at the front and six in the back.

"Everyone ready?" Jin asks the younger boys. They nod and Jin starts the car.

However, what happens next wasn't a very nice surprise...

A/N: I'll include some drama next chapter! Either ways, I hoped you like this book/the concept of it, I enjoy writing dark concepts for some reason so it's not a bother writing this. Thanks for reading!
~Lizzie