Chapter 3: I Was Wrong

*Jen's POV*

Okay so I was wrong. That kid wasn't my son. Whoops. But the worst part of all this is I did find my son..... Dead.

Yea okay so apparently he died from cancer 9 years ago. So now I'm in a ball crying in my hotel room.

I've locked the doors so no one can get in. I just need time to myself. I can't believe my son is dead. This just can't be happening.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Jen let me in." I hear Lana say from outside the door.

"Go away!" I yell a little to loud.

"No, I'm not going to go away. I know what it's like to loose someone. Don't lock yourself up." I hear her say and the tears start pouring down my face.

I slowly get up and open the door.

*Lana's POV*

Jen opens the door and my heart breaks. Her hair is all messy and her mascara is runny.

I walk in the door and close it behind me. I automatically take her into my arms and she sobs into my chest. I quickly kiss her head out of habit.

I try and walk to her bed but she didn't move. I growl slightly and just pick her up. I slowly place her on the bed and she doesn't let go of me.

I then somehow get the remote and turn on the tv. I then look down at Jen and smile. She's fast asleep.

I move some of her hair out of her face. For some reason I was pulled to her beauty. Wait what? Nope I'm not gay. No no no. Not that I have anything against gays in just not one.

Right?