you need help with that-Ch8

*Marks pov*
I woke up to a cute little purr In my ear.i opened my eyes and see this cute Lil neko boy that I love with all my heart. i slowly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom .I open the door and I feel a arm around my waist.i turn around and see jack hugging me. "Hey kitten have a good sleep" I said . "Yes I did master" he said walking away with a smile on his cute little face.

*le time skip *
I walk out of the bathroom . Jack is on the couch watching TV.i come up behind him and his his neck he blushes instantly. "Hey jackaboy how is my kitty today" I said ."good how is my daddy today " he replied. it turned me on when he called me daddy so I know he is teasing me ."I'm good" I said back .I sat beside him and he scooted closer.i put my arm around him and he started to purr. I was so cute when he purred .

*Jacks pov*
He was smiling cause I was purring.i love his smile,his red hair,his sense of humor,his kindness.i could go on for hours about everything about him is amazing ."hello....earth to jacky" he said waving his hand ."oh sorry master I didn't mean to stare" i said looking down."it's okay kitty" he said "I just like st-" I was cut of by Mark kissing me passionately. "Shhh I know" he said when he finally broke the kiss.we soon started watching Netflix . Then he got up and went down the hall I fallowed him into his recording room.he scrolled along games on 'steam' as he called it and he picked spooky's house of jumpscares. (I know they changed the name cause it was already taken but I can't remember it so to bad). He hit the button on his camera and said "hello everyone my name is markiplier and today we are playing spooky's house of jumpscares ". I walk under his dest and put my head down in his lap.he paused the game a looked at me. "Ugh..h..hi kitty* *what d..do you want* *can I have some cookies master* *yeah sure* I was boucing up and down until he said *please d..don't do that*.I stopped and looked down to see a bump in his pants. *sorry master did I hurt you*I said.his face turned red and he ran out of the room and into the bathroom.

*Marks pov*
That Little sexy cat.ughh why when I'm recording ;-; .I decided to take a shower.i got in and it slowly went away.untill he walked in. "Ughh...h..hiii master" he said looking down at my 'thing'.then I was hard again.he walked over to me and said "do you need help with that" pointing to it ."um....yes"

(This is me talking)
I'm sorry but I have to end it here but I will write more cause I am a loser and have no friends ;-;

~kiwi