4

Levi kept his promise. He had gone to the butcher's shop where she grew up and told the butcher she had sent him.
The butcher looks at Levi sadly and hands him an envelope with his name written on it, "the person she wanted you to meet is not here at the moment but you are welcome to stay till they get back." Levi is lead to the back of the store where a little sitting room is.
Levi thanks the man and looks in the envelope. Papers are neatly folded inside. Taking the papers out he begins to read the messy writing that looks like it had been written long ago.
'Dear Levi,
I'm sorry I didn't join the trainees with you but I think after this you'll understand why. I have been gaining weight over the past couple months and I have been waking up just to throw up. I sought help from a doctor and he told me I was pregnant.
There is no doubt in my mind that this child isn't yours. I'm sorry I waited so long to tell you'
Levi continues to read another paper in the envelope his hands slightly shaking.
'I have given birth to a beautiful baby girl Levi. She has your eyes and hair. I have named her Cersie, isn't that a pretty name?'
'Cersie has grown so much. She stands at my waist. She reminds me so much of you, her stubborn attitude, her need for perfection, oh you would love her so much.'
'Cersie is now 10 and I know I won't be able to run from the military any more. So I am leaving her with a good friend of mine along with these notes. I feel like this is the best way to let her live a happy life. Please. Please, take care of her I would be devastated if she were to be hurt or killed for something I have done.
I love you with all my heat, my darling Levi, please don't ever forget me.
Love,
(Y/n)
Levi's hands shook from what he just read. He has a daughter. He heard the front door of the shop open and a small voice singing. He tried to calm his nerves but nothing helped.
He finally looked up to the door to see a small girl with raven hair that went past her shoulders and steel grey eyes.