Chapter 11 & 12

(AN:Ok guys this is Chapter 11 and 12, I have no idea how i put them together but I hope you like them. As always I appriciate your feedback, so please please comment, Vote and Fann!)

(Oh and Its not all the way edited yet so please forgive me.)

Chapter 11

Noah still hasnt came home, and Im starting to worry. He hasnt contacted me through the link or anything. Normally he would at least make sure I was ok but now nothing, I tried sensing him but nothing came up. My doctors apt was tomorrow morning, I was excited but scared at the same time. Kale had come in and checked on me so many times, he was almost as bad as Noah had been. Tonight though we were watching Star wars 4, we had been watching them every night so i could catch up on everything i had missed, these were pretty kick ass movies. I looked down at my bedside clock and it read seven thirty, Kale should be back from the Airport by now, he had voulinteered himself to go pick up panama, he wanted to see  what was going to give him a run for his money. He wouldnt know what hit him.

"I swear If i ever find that key I am going to stab you!" My door swung open and what stepped inside made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself. Somehow between the airport and home Kale had handcuffed himself to my bestfriend with Pink fuzzy handcuffs.

"I thought you had the key!" Kale hollard at Ana (Panama)

Ana rolled her eyes and smacked him on his head. I ran to her throwing my arms around her, I didnt care if i was sandwiched inbetween them, i missed Ana so much.

"What happened?" I looked down at their hands.

"Mr. Ego here thought it would be funny to handcuff us together. I didnt bring the keys because it was a gag gift for you!" Like i said earlier, she has a twisted sense of humor.

"Wow guys...can you get them off?" they shook their heads.

"Their reinforced steel."

"Ok, well the movies ready! we'll worry about that later." Kale was smiling and Ana...well she looked like Ana only pissed off. I had to sit inbetweent them because Ana didnt want any part of Kale. After an akward movie, I was tierd Ana was originally was supposed to sleep with me, but with her being handcuffed to kale....

"Im sleeping with Casey." Ana stated

"Im sleeping in my bed." Kale countered.

"Quit it, Im the one whos emotional here, Youll both sleep in here. The bed's more than big enough." I motioned toward the king size bed in the corner.

"Im not sleeping next to him." Ana pointed at Kale. I sighed, i want to sleep and I needed Ana, she was a lifeline to me.

"Fine, Ill sleep between you two, ok?" Kale and Ana stalked toward the bed, after adjusting themselves into a comfortable spot I turned the lights off and crawled inbetween them.

"Dont tell anyone we did this." that was Kale. he didnt want anyone to know he was a big softy, the way he was acting toward Ana i knew something was up. He wasnt mean or rude to her....

"Dont worry Princess, we wont." I giggled and snuggled close to Ana.

"Night, Hans."

Ana and I talked a little about everything going and the upcomming doctors appointment. She was beyond excited, she was going to ba an Auntie; she still hasnt said much about Noah being M.I.A. but im sure she wants to give him a piece of her mind. For the first time since Noah left i fell asleep with a smile on my face.

*****************************************

Abilene Remington's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling excited, i was going to have my baby today and Casey was going to find out how her baby was doing. Thinking of Case made a smile reach across m face, i havent seen her yet thismorning, Normally shes up already but knowing her, she and he friend had stayed up all night catching up. the west wing wasnt that far from my room so I walked the short three minute walk to her room. Her door was partly open, so i didnt bother to knock. I let out a small laugh when I saw Kale, Casey and Ana all cuddle together in the middle of Caseys bed...wait...were those fuzzy handcuffs? Oh, wow. Picture time. I pulled out my cell phone snapping a picture I sent it to Lee, He would never let Kale live this down.