Prologue

Most of their guy friends said that I was the luckiest guy in town and I think I believe them. Who wouldn't want to be in my place? I had three women who were dying to get on me and all of them were willing to share. As a matter of fact, it was their idea to share.

So who were these women in my life?

Okay, so let's start off with Jackie. She was your typical office girl. She was the bratty one though she was really sweet. I loved it when she was, you know, riding me. Those soft hands were enough to drive me crazy and when she sang those songs while she was on me was not only ecstatic, it was maddening.

Then there was George. Not as soft as Jackie, but still sexy in a different kind of way. She was a rescuer and when I said rescuer, it meant she rides the ambulance. The thing I loved the most whenever she was having her time with me was the rush I would feel. George loved the adventure and so did I. She kind of scared me sometimes what with her recklessness and lack of fear. She usually took me to the weirdest places whenever she was feeling down and didn't want anybody else to know.

Dannie was like a saint. Literally. I sometimes even felt guilty whenever I was with her and I was wishing I was with the other two ladies instead. She was not boring per se, but she didn't take me anywhere but the church. But I must admit, and you can't tell this to the other girls, that Dannie was the most beautiful. She may look plain at first sight, but her beauty would grow on you.

So, what about me? Who am I? How did I get so lucky?

Well, I'm Toto. I am a yellow beetle Volkswagen and I am their car.