Shirayuri Haruno

Name: Shirayuri

Meaning: Purity

Appearance: Long cherry blossom hair and pink eyes. She is 5 cm shorter than Naruto.(just like the pic)

Ninja clothes: just like the pic

Weapons: her katana named Sayuri meaning Hatred. Kunai. Senbon. Shuriken. Fan etc..

Ability: Earth realease, water realease, wind release along with little ability on lightning and fire  and also can talk to animals and rarely see the future maybe 2 to 1 times a year...

like: Cherry blossom, Music, Singing, Training, Sakura, Her family, Naruto, dancing, Playing flute, talking to animal, pink, dark blue and black.

dislike: arrogant people, fangirls and fanboys, perverts, being shy, being called weak and being underestimated, dislike being the centre of attention, love..lets just say she got in some problem in love.

about her: Shirayuri can be shy sometimes but is a cheerful girl.  She doesn't like when all the attention is on her although every single boy keep looking at her. it can't be blame if she is an overload of cuteness and beauty. You would thought she is a frail and weak girl who needs protection but when you see her fight, you understand that she don't need that much protection. she fights gracefully as if she is dancing. you could see the sakura petals following her. she excel in medical jutsu and is also really good at ninjutsu, taijutsu etc..also really intelligent...maybe on par with shikamaru but sometimes her different way of thinking and intuition gives her the upper hand..She has all nature chakra and nature/earth is her best. She also created new ones. Her parents love her very much and is proud of her as much as Sakura her big twin sister. Sakura who you all may thought is jealous of her little sis is, in fact, proud of her and love her being he sister. When she was 6 she went to train in the forest with the perverted sage, Jiraya, the one who created Icha Icha paradise. One day she became curious about the book and decided to look at it. for a whole week she was blushing, not being able to take the things out of her head. What will happened if she had the 12 tailed beast, the beast of the beast, kuro, in sealed in her. what will happened now that she return home after 6 long years of absence?