Chapter 1

SHIRAYUKI POV

I just finished training with the perverted sage, Jiraya, last week. i have mastered every justus and every element. I was currently walking in the forest near Konohagakure with Jiraya sensei beside me and Aoi, my squirrel pet but i call her Chii-chan . I sight and look up at the sky. It was blue with no clouds around. It was a perfect and warm day. "Ne~ Jiraya-sensei~ when will we arrive. Its been a long time since we have walk" i said pouting. Jiraya look at me and chuckle " We will arrive soon and besides its just like 30 minutes since we started walking" "i know but..i'm just excited to see my family again! its a long time since i have seen Sakura-nee!" i said with a bright smile. I could see Jiraya blush and cover his nose. I look away and mumble "Hentai sage..." "What did you say!?" he said looking at me. i just put up a smile and said its nothing.

After some times i could see the gates of Konoha. I squealed and pulled my hood on. Finally!!... Jiraya walk in front leaving me alone. I pouted a little. Geez can't he wait for me?...I look up to see Jiraya talking to two ninja in front of the gate and went inside. I walk to them and was about to pass when one of them point a kunai at me saying "who are you!?" I pouted "Is that how you welcome me back Kotestu-san..?" i ask pulling down my hood with a sad face and tears in the corner of my eyes as i created chakra cat ears and tails. They were all down making me even more cute. Their eyes widened and they were blushing and also covering their nose so it don't bleed "Shirayuki..-chan!? your finally back!" they said hugging me. I giggled hugging them back. Lets just say i have known them when i was little.

"Tadaima!! Kotestu-san, Izumo-san!!" i said with a bright smile after separating from the hug. they were all blushing. I chuckle a little. "Now if you'll excuse me, i have to see the Hokage..he said to come see him after i return home.." i said bowing lightly my sakura petals around me.(On top when her sakura petals are around her) I left leaving them a blushing mess. I giggled and run to the Hogake. I barg in without even knocking. The Hokage was surprised by that. i just giggled and went to hug him. "I'm home! Ouji-san!" i said brightly and ran to give him a bear hug. He chuckle lightly "Okaeri, Yuki!" hugging me back.

I could sense some of of the ANBU watching us. I giggled and said "It's not nice to spy you know?" The Hokage look surprised before smiling "You can come now..its fine.." and the a little group of ANBU came out...of nowhere. They bow lightly "Sorry we thought she was a spy.." one say before bowing again. I smile brightly at them and said "No problem!!!" Even though they has their mask on, i could see see them blush before disappearing. I giggled at them and turn to the Hokage "Old man in wha-" i was about to tell him in what class i am but was interrupted by the door banging open. "Hokage-sama!!" i turn around to see Iruka sensei, but i doubt he had seen me as he walk pass me. Am i that invisible..? i pout. "What? did Naruto did something again?" he ask in a stern voice. Naruto..? i then remember that kid with orange hair who was bullied when he was young. I wanted to become his friend but i had to go train with Pervy Sage.. "Hai..he painted the the faces of the Hokages!" he said. The old man sight as the sensei ran back away trying to find Naruto.

He sigh again. "You'll be in the class of Iruka-sensei.." he said and i nodded before going out "Ja ne~ Old man!" i wave before puffing outside. I walk slowly looking around taking the path of the academy. I could see some guy with hearts in their eyes. I sight, it's always like that. Last time me and Jiraya-sensei went over a village, the guys keep bugging me and one even tried t kiss me while Jiraya was laughing his head of..i don't know what was funny, Me trying to escape a group of perverted guy or almost getting kiss by one. Jiraya also use a piece of what happened in his perverted book..and of course adding..'it' in it. I shiver remembering the day i was curious about that little book. That day i was traumatised by what is in it and also was blushing non stop for some days. I swear Jiraya was laughing at me in secret...that Hentai Sage...