Chapter 2

Shirayuri POV

.....Fight!!..Naru-kun!!!... "This sucks.." a pineapple head said. "This is all your fault" a girl next to pineapple head said. I frown..they didn't have to be like that... Naru, hands still on his hips said "Like i care" with an annoyed face and walk in front. I noticed that as Naru was called Hina-chan was blushing. Ohh!! Hina-chan love Naru-kun!! I smile knowingly. Yosh!! Better put them together. I giggled.

Then Naru looked in my direction and discretely made a sign to cover my eyes. I tilt my head in confusion. He just smirk and got in position and did the sign as chakra swirled around him. Oh..don't tell me...I though as i cover mine and Hina-chan's eye. "eh??" she let out a confused noise. "What will happened now is not for me and you to see. Your too innocent" i said. I feel her nodded curiously. I could hear Naruto shout "Henge!!" i could see from the crack of space left by my fingers when i was covering my eyes. I was kinda curious about what Naru-chan was going to transform into. Naru-chan transformed into a naked girl that made Iruka-sensei nosebleed. I didn't know that Iruka-sensei was also a pervert...... 

I blushed  before looking away still covering Hina-chan's eyes making sure she can't see it with her innocent eyes. Naru-chan transformed back laughing" Hyahaha. How was that? i called it the Oiroke no justu!" Iruka-sensei  angry about that scolded Naru-chan after putting some tissue to stop his nose from bleeding "You idiot!! Don't create such dumb techniques!!" Naru-chan just 'Tch' and went to his place. After two more and Hina-chan's turn it was mine. I stood i front of Iruka-sensei thinking of who i can transform. Everyone transformed into sensei...i should do something different. Just then a bulb lit up over my head. I grinned mischievously and transform without doing the hand-sign. After the puff of smoke cleared, everyone could see my transformation you could see the guys bulging there eyes at 'me' while the girls where looking at 'me' with  hearts in the eyes.

 'I' look at the girl smiling before winking at them. All of Sasuke-san's fangirl squeal making think that there were pig in the class. No offence..! Pigs are cute..(Like Mabel's little waddles). Some even faint. At least Nee-chan wasn't with the one who fainted... "O-okay.." Iruka sensei said surprised while Sasuke-san was glaring at me. I giggled transforming back and went to my place near Naru-chan but not before sticking my tongue at Sasuke-san. That was kinda fun!!......i though with a smile. Then with that we continue our class till school is over. Naru-chan was going to clean the Hokage Mountain. I was kinda feeling sorry for him to have to clean all that by himself. I frown a little. "Yuri-chan? What's wrong? Lets go home" i heard Nee-chan said. She was with some other girls waiting at the door. I smile saying "No you guys can go ahead...I'll be exploring around a bit if you don't mind Nee-chan!!" She returned my smile "Ok.. But be careful and don't stay outside too late..." I giggled and nodded. Nee-chan was aways a worrywart.

I rush outside to catch up with Naru-chan and Ruka-sensei. After some time i saw them. They were already at the hokage yama. Ruka-sensei on top and Naru-chan cleaning one of the faces. "Ruka-senseiiii! Naru-chaaaan!!!!" I shouted successfully gaining their attention. They look at me curiously. "Shirayuri?...What are you doing here??" Ruka-sensei ask. I grin at them "I'm here to help Naru-chan of course!!" Naru-chan's face lit up after i said that. "You can't..this is naruto's responsibility! He got himself in this mess now he will clean everything up himself!" Naru-chan scowl continuing his work muttering "Kuso..kuso..!" "B-but..." I started but Iruka sensei cut me off saying "No buts!" with a look saying 'don't defy me'. I pout looking away crossing my arms.

Ruka-sensei no baka....i though still pouting. Iruka-sensei look over Naru-chan saying "Your not going home until you clean it up good" Naru-chan frown saying "I don't care! No one's waiting for me at home anyway" continuing to clean.  I look at hime sadly "Naru-chan...." I whispered. Iruka-sensei was looking  at him before starting "Naruto..." Naru-chan look at him with an annoyed face "What is it now?" I stood there looking at them. "Well..if you clean all that up, i'll treat you and Shirayuri to some ramen tonight" Iruka-sensei said looking flustered. Naru-chan's face instantly lit up "Yosh!! I'll do my best then!!" Naru-chan said and started scrubbing furiously. I look at Iruka-sensei a little surprise "Ano...for me too??" I said shyly pointing at myself. I wasn't the one doing the cleaning but he would still treat me ramen? He look at me saying with a grin "Of course! Why wouldn't i treat my kawai student? If you want you can see it as a welcome back party with the three of us?" I blush at when sensei said 'kawai'. "o-ok then.." i said and wait for Naru-chan to finish.