1 - Date?

Ok guys this is the first OS I ever wrote, so don't expect too much xD
I'm always happy about feedback, so pls let me know what you think :)

(Y/N) = Your Name

"Han, I need your help with something!" Luke said to his best friend who was cleaning the Falcon.
"Whatup kid? Troubles with women?"
"H-how do you know?"
"Hey I'm Han Solo, the common known woman whisperer. I can sense such things", Han grinned. "So, what's the matter?"

"How do you ask the most beautiful girl in the galaxy on a date?"
"Woah woah pretty boy finally found a girl? Who's the lucky one?"
"Oh I'm not talking about me, uh, I'm just.. asking for a friend" Luke replied, scratching his neck.
"What's his name?"
"Um...I forgot..."
"Is that 'friend' maybe yourself?" Han asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Actually- yes" Luke admitted.
"You're really strange when it comes to women."
Luke sighed.

"So who's the object of your desire? Wait, let me guess. It's (Y/N) isn't it?" Han smirked.
"Well..."
"Come on, even a blind can see you've got the hots for her. Admit it, you want her more than Boba Fett wants me!"
Lukes cheeks turned red.

"Han you have to help me! I want to ask her out but I don't know how!"
"Wait- you, the Jedi master, who can blow up a whole planet and kill a million of people without the bat of an eyelid, who isn't afraid of anything, you, the son of DARTH VADER, can't ask a girl out?!?"
"Actually- no."
Han laughed, shaking his head.

"She just evokes feelings in me I can't explain. I think about her all the time and always get nervous and act like a complete fool whenever I'm around her!"
"That's what's called LOVE, kid", Han smirked.
"What?"
"Trust me, I know what I'm talking about." He nodded towards your direction where you were standing talking with your best friend Leia.

"What should I do?"
"Just go over to (Y/N) and ask her if she wants to go out with you. Simple like that!" Han answered.
"Right now?!"
"Why not? And don't forget to make her a compliment. Women love that."
"Like what?" Luke asked unsettled.
"Tell her what you like about her, for example, uh, you're hotter than Mustafar or you have a nice butt or something like that."

They saw Leia walking away from you.
"This is the right time, the mother bird has left the nest! She's alone", Han whispered.
"I have a very bad feeling about this.. What if she says no?"
"Come on, be a man! I bet she won't say no."
"I so hope you're right!" Luke took a deep breath and straightened his clothes.
"Go get her, kid!" Han winked at him.

Your POV

You were cleaning your new little droid, when you suddenly were interrupted by a familiar voice.
"Hey (Y/N)!"
You turned around and when you saw Luke standing there, looking at you with his beautiful baby blue eyes, your heart immediately began to beat faster.

"Hi Luke, what's up?"
"Nothing.. I um.. nice weather, huh?" he stuttered.
"Ah yes. Really nice" you answered, a little bit confused about that question.
"So, how's your day?" he asked.
"Good, so far."
"Good."
Awkward silence.
"You have a nice butt", he suddenly said.
"What??"
"Uuuhh I-I mean you... have beautiful hair. I like the way it frames your pretty face."
Omg Luke Skywalker just made you a compliment? Or more important - did he just call you beautiful?
"Th-thanks Luke", you answered and he shyly smiled at you, then looked down to his feet.

"Well, what I actually wanted to ask you was.. I was wondering if you and me.. I mean.. would you like to.. to go out?" The words left his mouth just hesitantly.
"Yea sure, I'll just finish my work and then we can go for a walk" you answered.
"Actually I meant going to a restaurant or something like that.. something a man and a woman do when they, um, really like each other and want to spend time together."
"You mean- a date?"
"Yes." He blushed and looked you up and down, waiting for your answer.

"I'd be honored to go out with you, Luke!" you smiled and his face immediately lit up.
"Great! I'll pick you up at seven?" he asked excitedly.
"Perfect!"
He threw you a lovely smile, walked back to Han and you saw them giving a high-five.
You couldn't help but grin like an idiot on the thought that you're having a date with Luke tonight.