4 - How you met

This OS takes place when Luke and Ben are in the cantina, looking for a pilot to bring them to Alderaan (Han's your brother in this ;D)

You were sitting in the cantina at Mos Eisley with Chewie and your older brother Han who had business to do there. The band was playing and you let your gaze wander through the room which was full of weird creatures and people from various planets.

"I'll go get us something to drink. What do you want?" you asked.
"A beer and a shot", Han answered.
"Sure, as always. Why did I even ask", you replied sarcastically. "And for the walking carpet?"
"Uurrrh aarrrh."
You walked over to the bar and ordered a Vodka Cran(berry) for you, a beer and a shot for Han and a Fuzzy Navel for Chewie.

"Hey we don't serve their kind here!" The bartender shouted to a blonde boy around nineteen standing at the entrance with two droids.
"What?" He asked, not knowing what the bartender meant.
"Your droids! They'll have to wait outside, we don't want them here!"
The boy told his droids to wait outside and positioned himself at the bar opposite of you.

You somehow couldn't take your eyes off him and thought that he was really cute and handsome. You were wondering why you haven't seen him around here earlier, as you came here very often with Han and Chewie. His eyes suddenly met yours and you quickly looked away, feeling yourself blushing. From the corner of your eye you could see him still staring at you.

Somebody tapped on your shoulder. You turned around and faced a walrus-like looking alien saying something in a grunting language you didn't understand.

"He doesn't like you!" another, scruffy-looking man with a monstrous pig nose snapped at you.
"I'm sorry!" you replied sarcastically, thinking what idiots.
"I don't like you either!" Piggynose said. "Just watch yourself, we're wanted men! I have the death sentence on twelve systems!"
"I'll be careful", you answered unimpressed.
"You'll be dead!" He rudely packed you by your shoulder, when suddenly a white-bearded old man in a brown robe intervened.
"This little one's not worth the effort! Come let me get you something", he said, trying to help you.

Piggynose pushed you aside, you hit a table and fell on the floor. Walrusface pulled out a gun, ready to shoot but before he could do so, the man in the robe grabbed his lightsaber and cut off his arm.
It landed on the floor right beside you and you couldn't help but stare at the bloody thing.
The other creatures in the room were looking at you, but shortly after went back to their conversations like nothing happened.

"Are you okay?"
You raised your head and looked into a pair of blue eyes which belonged to the boy with the droids.
"Ah yes, I'm alright", you answered.
He smiled at you and helped you up. You looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Oh, I'm Luke. Luke Skywalker", he quickly said when he realised he has been staring at you little bit too long.
"(Y/N)."
"I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi", the man in the robe introduced himself and you shook hands.
"Thanks for helping me. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here!"
"Guess that's what you call being at the right place at the right time", Obi-Wan replied. "What's a girl like you doing in such a shabby place? This cantina is a wretched hive of villainy and scum!"

"I'm here with my brother, he's a pilot and got business to do", you explained.
"We're looking for a pilot. You don't know someone called Han Solo?" Obi-Wan asked.
"Well I do, he's my brother! He's the brown-haired man sitting over there in the corner with the Wookie." The two followed you over to Han and Chewie and you all sat down at the table.

And this is where it all began...