5 - Little green pervert

You were on Dagobah with your boyfriend Luke, training with master Yoda as you were force-sensitive, too.

Yoda somehow was behaving weird towards you. He kept looking you up and down the whole time and made ambiguous jokes and unappropriate gestures whenever Luke wasn't looking.

When it was your turn to take him piggyback, you could even feel his tiny yoda in your back. He claimed that it was just his lightsaber, but you knew it definitely was NOT.

Luke didn't notice anything of this and you also didn't tell him, because you didn't want to distract him from training. You knew how important it was to him.

In the evening, you were cooking a soup on the stove in Yoda's hut, while Luke was cleaning R2 outside.
Yoda came in and dipped a finger into the pot.

"Good soup, good soup. But you taste better I guess, hmm?" he said.
"Excuse me?" You couldn't believe your ears.
"Do or do not there is no try", you heard him whisper to himself.

"You must feel the Force around you,
(Y/N). Here, between the stove, the soup, the vegetables, everywhere yes. Even between YOU..." , he came closer, "...and ME."

He suddenly closed his eyes and started to lean in, but you held him back.

"Woah woah what are you doing?!" you shouted.
"Do fight it not! You and me, for each other meant we are, mhm."
"What? Me and an old, green dwarf like you? Never ever!"

"Judge me by my size do you? Well, you should not! Size matters not. The force strong with this one is." He raised his eyebrows in a flirting manner.

"Eww stop it! Besides, I have a boyfriend!"
"The young Skywalker it is, right I am?"
"Yes it's Luke! Luke's my boyfriend!" you nodded quickly.

"What will he say when I tell him that you're flirting with me?" you said, crossing your arms.
"Do tell him not! Secret this is. Bad things happen to those who keep secrets not!"
"Are you threatening me? I'm not afraid!" you replied.
His face came close to yours.

"LUKE!" you shouted in panic

He immediately opened the door and crawled in.
"What's going on here?" he asked concerned and took you in his arms.
"Our Jedi master here is flirting with me!" you explained.
"Lying she is!"
"He even tried to kiss me!"
"I just wanted to show her the Force."

"What?!? You little green pervert!" Luke said angrily. "Come on (Y/N), let's leave this slimy mudhole!"
He grabbed your hand, Yoda the other.
"Let her go!" Luke shouted.
"Mine mine mine mine!" Yoda yelled hysterically and hit him with his stick.

You finally could free yourself from Yoda's grasp and quickly left Dagobah with Luke and R2 in your X-wings.

"I'll never return to this planet again! I'm sorry we had to stop our training", you said to Luke on your way back to the rebel base.
"It's not your fault. I just can't believe he treated you like this! I love you, princess." He sent you a kiss through the headset.
"I love you too, babycake."

Ok sorry this one was kinda... weird.
I hope I won't lose too many readers now XD