Prologue

My name is Lee Eunbi.

I'm 18 years old and I live with my parents and my little brother.

My mum works as a part time worker at a cafe while my dad works at one of the biggest companies in Seoul.

Everyday, this boy named Kim Jongin would always stare at me in class.

He is kind of creepy...

One day, he asked for my phone number. I was confused but did it anyways. I don't know why but my mouth said so.

Class was dismissed and it was time for lunch so I skipped to the cafeteria.

The line took so long my stomach was growling a lot which is kinda making me nauseous. 

After a whole 10 minutes of waiting, I payed and looked for my friend who was from Australia.

When, she was first transferred here, she had trouble speaking Korean so I teached her some Korean words.

I had English classes when I was in Year 8 so I know what she is saying.

I tried looking around the whole cafeteria, gosh, why is this lunchroom full of students?

Until, there was a hand waving. I saw my friend waving and smiling at me.

We talked until the bell rang.

Just when I was about to enter my classroom, Kim Jongin as known as, Kai, stopped me.

"Text after school?"

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes and pulled my arm away from his grip.

The story starts here.

---

Hai guys

here with the new fanfic  hehe. if u read the description you dont need to read dis.

Butttttt, each chapter will only be a short one like 200+ words. so yeah.....

bai guys see ya