[3]

(a/n sorry guys. i dont update that much and also planning out the next book im going to be publishing but i wont tell u yet hehehehe. anyways enjoy and rEaD oN....)

So, the next class I have is VA (Visual Arts) and I have the same class as Kai... When I arrived, the teacher hasn't arrived and so I plugged in my earphones and rested my head on the desk.

What I didn't realise was that someone took one of the earphones and then threw it at my face.

"Yah!" I looked up and saw Lee Eunji, but I call her 'weakling'.

She actually likes Kai but who cares.

"Wake up idiot." she pushed my head with her finger.

"You didn't need to wake me up you know." I smirked.

"Oh shut up." she rolled her eyes at me. How dare she?!

"Go away you ugly duckling. Nobody likes you." I faked smiled.

"Hmph, how dare you!" she shouted and applied more lipstick on and flipped her hair after.

She walked away. I laughed and placed my phone and my earphones back in my bag. Just then, the teacher came in.

Why isn't Kai here? Aish, why am I even worried?

While the teacher was teaching, Kai barged in.

"Late again Kai? What's your excuse?" she raised an eyebrow.

Everybody was looking at him, including me.

"I uh- forgot my art book in my locker and so I had to go back to get it." he scratched his head.

"Hmm, I'll let you go this time. Now take a seat please." the teacher said and continued teaching.

Kai sat next to me and smiled. I smiled slightly then looked away after. Can't stand sitting next to him.

After art, it was lunch and so the children rushed to the cafeteria. I payed for my food and walked to table 11.

To be continued..

---

haiiiiii fammm

srry for not updating, i was busy planning some things for wattpad like what books or blah blah blah ^-^

anywayyysss see chu laterzzzz

blackpink in your area~

~dailykpop_