[4]

Continued from Chpt 3...

I payed for my food and walked to table 11.

While walking to table 11, I accidentally slipped and hurt my arm. I heard laughter and it belonged to Lee Eunji and her friends... I hate you Eunji...

Just when I was about to stand up, a hand appeared. I looked up and to my surprise, it was Kai.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I cleared my throat and replied, 

"Yeah, I'm fine.".

Kai helped me stand up and I fixed my shirt.

"Ugh why is Kai helping her?" Eunji whispered to her friends and glared at me.

I glared back and walked to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Luckily, I kept a spare uniform in my locker. After 10 minutes of cleaning up, I saw Kai outside on his phone playing or texting someone.

"Yah." I called out.

He looked up and said,

"Oh, you're done?".

"Yeah, you really didn't need to wait for me." I said to him, playing with my fingers.

"Well, I just wanted to see if you're okay."

"Yeah I'm fine okay?"

"Okay.." he looked down.

I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I just wanna say, thanks for helping me. I appreciate it." I smiled at him.

"Your welcome, that's what friends are for right?" Kai replied and smiled back.

"Since were we friends?" I said confusingly. (umm, sorreh kaiiiii~ XD)

"We are friends now." he said.

"Okay? I have to go now. Bye." I waved and went to my next class.

-----

hai im back my fannnssssss

srry if i take long to update becuz im writing it in my notebook

and i will continue doing the i missed u one so dont worry

k cya and school is almost done, i mean term 3 and term 4 is coming then its the end of da year :/

cyaaa

luvluvluv ;3

~dailykpop_