twenty.

Violet's POV-

So around the time we got back, people were getting ready for prom, which I almost completely forgot about.

I had no date, and I was pretty sure that I'd just stay home and dance to The 1975, and watch American Horror Story, but I knew that my evil best friend would drag me to prom herself.

I was almost positive that Sebastian wasn't going either. He just doesn't seem like the prom kinda guy.

We got put of the plane, got our luggage, and made our way to our driver, who my father insisted on getting, instead of us calling an Uber. Typical dad.

In the car ride back to Dalton, I noticed that every so often, my eyes would travel to Sebastian.

He looked super cozy, in a hoodie and sweatpants, and his headphones in. This is how he normally was, blocking out the world. We had that in common, I guess.

There was just something about him that made it impossible for me to hate him. His usual cockiness, had turned to a sweet side of him that I've never seen before. I don't know whats up with him, and I'm kinda scared to find out.

Dalton's dean, Norris, welcomed us back with open arms, literally. The short, round man, pulled us both into a big hug.

After around 30 seconds, when we were both out of his tight embrace, we were on our way to our seperate dorms.

When we were upstairs, and it was time to go our seperate ways, I noticed he looked extremely nervous, and he was avoiding eye contact at all costs. Finally his eyes snapped to mine.

He looked so nervous, and it was kinda cute.

He took a deep breath, and finally said,

"Will you go to prom with me?", adding a cute smile.

"Of course." I said, with a little giggle.

------------------------

2 UPDATES IN A DAYY?

yoyoyo tho

theres gonna be 2 parts to the prom scene and shii gonna go downnn

it may be up tmrw , if im not lazy enough to type it today loooool

xoxo- juliaa