twenty two

Violets POV- 

We ran hand in hand, to the nearest bathroom. We finally both managed to catch our breath and looked at one another. His bottom lip was bleeding, and so was his nose, and I could see a dark bruise starting to form on his cheek.

I lightly traced it with my finger. He flinched.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked, looking him in the eyes.

He took a deep breath and finally stopped fidgiting and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I really like you, Vi. I mean it. I've had feelings since we talked heart to heart that night at Melanie's house. I didn't want to be an asshole, it just kind of is my technique for dealing with my feelings."

It took me a second to process, but before I knew it we were both leaning in. His minty breath fanned my face and our lips brushed lightly. He cupped my face with his right hand and had his left hand on my waist. He slowly brought my lips to his.

Our lips moved in sync and his lips were so soft and tasted of blistex. My arms wrapped around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. His toungue lightly slid into my mouth and before I knew it my legs were wrapped around him and I was sitting on the sink. 

How did I get here?

---------------------------------------

WOAH 

ITS HERE GUYS

THEY BOUTTA SMASH

jk jk

or am I?

who knows tbh

anyways love youse thanks for reading

xoxo- juliaa