Twenty Two

Mark's POV

I saw Felix, teary eyed, bruises all over. He had a rag in his mouth, and hands tied behind the chair he was sitting on. He looked at me once, and broke down crying. Sob's escaped his throat. I stepped closer, and he thrashed around violently. I put one hand on his shoulder.

"Felix, bro, it's really me." I crouched down to his level. He looked at me, tears springing out of his eyes. He was really hurt. How the hell did he even get these? His bruises were on the verge of breaking into cuts. Anything that touched these, that was sharp anyways, would break his skin. I was on the verge of tears.

I ripped away the gag, and undid his hands. He breathed heavily. I backed away as he stood up, hoping that he wouldn't think Dark was me. Or, in this case, I was Dark. He looked like me.

"Mark, you fucking bitch if a mother fucker!" He yelled, running at me. Wade and Bob blocked him.

"No, Pewd, stop. It wasn't him." Wade defended. Felix stopped.

"Bro, he hurt me. Stop d-" He started, but Dark came in.

"Almost everyone!" He chirped, and sat down. I ran for the door, put Felix grabbed me.

"Don't. Bro, do not leave us. Please." He let me go, and I stayed.

"Jack will be here soon." Dark sighed, and looked at me. I felt myself cringe. "You feeling ok, Mark?" He asked, and I cringed again as he walked closer. He had something behind him. I cranked my neck to see it. It was a brush that people use for the grill. The kind that's... oh shit..... I backed away against a wall as he came closer.

"Stop!" Wade yelled at him, walking up. "Just stop. Please, don't hurt Mark anymore. He doesn't deserve it." Wade placed a hand on his shoulder. "And you don't need to hurt anyone, ok? We can help you, you don't need to hurt anyone anymore. We won't hurt you." Wade comfortably said. Oh, the fucking hell I wouldn't. When I get the chance, he WILL be dead. He deserved it from what he did to Jack. Poor fucking Jack was going to suffer his whole life because this dickhead ruined all our lives.

"No you can't." He snapped, running the sharp brush down my arms. I didn't respond, just looked pleading at Wade, Bob, and Felix. My breath came out faster as he ran it down my bare chest. That time I screamed. The pain so fucking intense..

He grabbed me by my throat, and pushed me up against the wall. I screamed in pain, kicking him. He chuckled, and pressed down onto the exact spot he shot. I was screeching at this point.

"Stop!" I heard Bob yell, and I felt him let me go. The guys where holding him back. I looked at Felix, who was just standing there.

Felix grabbed me, pulling my hands behind me, and brought me in front of Dark, who pushed away Wade and Bob.

"Here. I'll give you Mark if you let Wade and Bob go." He nodded at Dark, who chuckled. He shrugged.

"Worth it." He said, and picked Wade up. Wow, I realized how small he was. Dark practically threw him outside, and dragged Bob out after.

"You bitch!" I yelled at Felix, who just shrugged. I felt tears now fall down my face. He fucking lied to me! He.... I thought he would be on my side! He fucking turned against his friend! "Fuck you! Your fans will never fucking forgive you!" I screamed at him. He looked me in the eyes, and prepared to give me to Dark.

HELP. I FELL INTO PEWDIEPIE FANDOM, AND CAN'T GET OUT.