Prologue

I told you so. Merlin muttered to himself as he looked around the cave where

He, Arthur and the knights had all been brought to.

One moment they were out hunting, ignoring Merlin's warning about how every hunting trip ends in disastar and then there was a flash and they all woke up scattered around a cave that seemed to have no exit.

Great, just great.

"Merlin!" A voice hissed in his ear.

"Merlin....are you awake?" the same voice again hissed.

"No." Merlin mumbled back, he slowly opened his eyes, trying to ignore how much his head was throbbing.

Merlin blinked furiously trying to get his bearings, he saw Arthur and the knights in front of him.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake then." Arthur mock glared at Merlin, then he smiled at Merlin nervously "Thought we had lost you for a second there."

"You could never get rid of me that easily" Merlin retorted, slurring his words slightly. The pain in his head didn't seem to be getting any better.

Arthur rolled his eyes at Merlin, "Does anyone even know how we got here?"

"Em...We were hunting sire?" Leon mumbled.

Just then Merlin felt something knock against his leg, Gwaine had started to wake up, Merlin nudged him with his leg "Gwaine wake up"

"Mer'ln w'had we drin l'st night, w'rst hangover e'er" Gwaine slured, everyone rolled their eyes fondly, of course Gwaine would think that this was just a hangover.

"We weren't drinking Gwaine, we kind of just got here" Merlin explained.

"So I have what could be the worst hangover ever? But without the drink?" Gwaine responded pouting slightly, Merlin looked confused at how the knight suddenly seemed sober.

"We were kidnapped sire" Leon called out.

Arthur nodded, "I think we all knew that, does anyone remember how we got here though?"

Merlin's frow furrowed, "Well we were hunting, emm....there was a flash of light then a weird buzzing noise? Then we woke up here" Merlin frowned as he tried to remember what happened.

Elyan and Percival were both starting to slowly rise from the ground, both with dazed expressions on their faces.

"Just another good old day in Camelot" Gwaine muttered.

A voice called out from the corner of the cave, "I'm glad you could all make it" the voice sounded harsh and bitter, "Especially you Merlin." his mouth turned up in disgust as he said the young warlocks name.

The knights and Arthur turned towards the voice in shock, as they realised who it was, then they all turned to Merlin with questioning glances.

Merlin just rolled his eyes trying to ignore the knights glances, "So what's it this time Morgana, trying to murder Arthur? Take over Camelot? Come up with something new Morgana, it's getting old." he tried to sound bored.

Arthur glared at Merlin willing him to shut up, he just hoped that the idiot would stop talking before Morgana killed him. The knights all had smilar worried expressions as they watched Merlin and Morgana's exchange.

Morgana glared at Merlin, "Oh no, you will enjoy this Merlin."

She turned towards Arthur smirking, "So...Did you know about your precious Merlin's litte secret?"

She turned back towards Merlin, smiling at the look of horror on his face "Would you like to tell him? Or shall I? I can't wait to have to see the look on his face"