t w o

Jen's point of view

//next day

I wake up to my alarm going off, signifying I have to go to school. I wipe my sleepy eyes so I can actually see what's in front of me.

I put on light makeup, that mother had given me when I turned 13. I'm only allowed to use a certain amount, leaving me with pink eyeshadow, glossed lips, and some mascara. I only wear makeup when I'm in the mood to, so not very often. But today I have a cute pink shirt that I'm going to wear that goes very well with my makeup.

I look through my dresser, picking out white jeans and the long sleeved plain pink shirt, that showed off my body very well. I've been wanting to wear it for a while, but I was scared of what people would say. I got it from Julia when she grew out of her old clothes and didn't want them to be thrown away.

I slip on my converse, feeling good about myself. I skip breakfast and just brush my hair and teeth so I can get to school without being late.

"Jenny! Come on!" Julia shouts and I rush down the stairs, my boobs bouncing up and down as I groan in annoyance. (A/N: Idk if this actually happens since im a guy and i do not have boobs. but i do have a dick. lets all just talk about our problems)

"aw you look so cute!" Julia says.

"Thank you!" I blush, grabbing my sweater and putting it on so my mother doesn't say anything about my shirt.

I turn around to see my mom coming towards us with a smile. "Have fun at school!" mom kisses our foreheads.

"Will do!" I turn away from her, heading out the door with Julia.

Once we're outside, we go walk on the sidewalk. "Look!" Julia points across the street to where Colin is sitting on his porch. "Look at his messy hair and his baggy clothes. He's so fücking hot."

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look good. He had on sweats and a hoodie that made me feel overheated by looking at him. He had his head down, looking at something on his phone. He pulls his head up when he hears Julia unlock her car. He makes eye contact with me and then looks at Julia smiling.

Julia and I walk down the pathway, to the street where her car is parked. Julia takes this time to wave and Colin waves back. Just when I thought this whole thing was over and we could just get to school, Colin heads over to us.

"Hey girls." He smiles sweetly. He looks down at me and I blush, feeling awkward. He looks me up and down like he did yesterday, making me feel very exposed.

"Hello" I speak up nervously and Julia snorts.

"Where are you ladies heading off to?" He asks with his thick Irish accent.

"School" Julia replies.

"Oh that makes sense." Colin chuckles. "Well, see you later, don't want to make you late."

Colin walks off and I get into the passenger seat and watch Julia walk around the car to get in. I look out the window, watching Colin go into his house. Something about him was so interesting, and it made me feel gross. I shouldn't be interested in guys that look about 20. He may be even older.

okay jsut gonna say i respect colins marriage. #HOLINFORLIFE

but i think we all can agree when we say colifer is okay

aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllssssssssssooooooooo

im a guy and i have a dick so idk if when girls go down the stairs, their rack jiggles. also, im 13 and not so innocent so pls tell me whatever problems u have okay

-oliver

thats not my name cuz my name is cody hehe