One

Eren

I was surrounded by nothing but darkness and embraced by the ice cold air leeking through the cracks of the bricked walls. I wrapped the thin blanket around me to try to warm myself up but failed. It's been so long since I felt warmth of any kind, I yearned for it. The last time I actually felt warmth was from my mother six years ago. I missed her welcoming arms and the sound of her beating heart but no longer will I hear her beating heart of the loving warmth she provided.

I shivered when the winter air blow harshly through the cracks. I could hear the wind howling outside. A storm was approaching. I breath out warm air into my hands as I rubbed them together. It helped a little but only a little. I laid down on my hard bed and rested on my side only to have one of the chain's on my wrist to embed itself in my thigh. I never understood the purpose for them since I couldn't really escape my cell due two things. First; I am an omega. The weakest and most rarest of the werewolf species. Secondly;I was in no condition to fight my way out no matter how weak I was.I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

The sound of war cries and painful howls awoke me from my light slumber. I listened closely to what was happening outside and one word was repeated:"Rogues!"
Panicked I swung my legs over the side of the bed and tugged on my restraints but they stayed firmed around my raw wrists. The smell the blood of my pack and the rogues filled the air and it was getting thicker by the minute. I needed to get out of there but with me being chained up I had no choice but to stay put.

Suddenly the familiar scent of our alpha fills my nose but his scent was mixed with high amounts of blood. Alpha Dox rushed down the steps of the basement and unlocked my cell doors. He them roughly yanks at my wrists and unlocks the handcuffs. Again roughly he pulls me to my feet causing me to stumble a bit.

"Get up! We need go! Get up!"I did as told and let him pull me up the stairs and through the pack house. The house was completely totaled as if a bolder was tossed around like a ball.

We ran out the house and out to the yard. Snow covered the ground and the wind blew wildly around us. From both sides of me was nothing but blood and gore. Wolves fighting wolves. Warriors fighting warriors. Both sides trying to tear the other apart. Dox yanked me towards the forest not even batting an eye as his pack fights for their lives.

"Shift!"He orderd in his alpha voice.

I obeyed and transformed into my wolf form. Dox shifted seconds after me. His form was of course larger me. We raced through the thick forest but it was becoming a bit diffucult for me to keep up. My legs started to burn as well my sides began to ache.

"Keep moving!"

Again I obeyed no matter how much it hurt to run.

Suddenly Dox was ambushed by two large wolves. A very muscular one and a much more tall and lean one. I stood frozen in my spot to shocked and afraid to even move. The three fought in the once pure crystal white snow only to be tainted with crimson blood.

"Don't just stand there, help me!"The alpha demanded.

His once powerful and cruel voice was replaced with fear and panick. It was clear that he wasn't going to win this battle. So I just stood there trembling in the cold and out of my own fear. But I had other reasons to be afraid.

"Run!" My inner wolf said. "Run!" With that I ran as fast as I could leaving Dox with the two powerful rogues.

"Come back!"He screamed."Come back and help me!"

I refused to turn back. I refused to put myself at risk for a man just an cruel heart and much unpure soul. So I run deeper into the forest and past the Military Pack Territory. I too at that moment became a rogue.