Seven

Eren

The pain was excruciating. Never has I wanted it all to end as the hours piled up. Hanji,Armin and Levi were in the room with me. Armin and Levi on either side of me holding my hands as I gripped them tightly. Hanji stood at the end of the bed giving me instructions mostly to steadt ny breathing until finally I was given the okay to push. Each push was a pain because it felt like I was pushing out a watermelon instead of a baby.

"I c-can't."I gasped falling back to the bed."I can't do this."

Levi kissed my sweat and teared staining face then my lips. His beautiful eyes encouraged me to continue. I couldn't stop fighting for life I'm about to give birth to,it wouldn't be fair to them. And if I were to give up that ment I would be leaving my mate. I gave it my all in one go ignoring the pain.

The cries of my baby was music to my ears. Hanji held the babe up with a wide smile on their face."Congratulations it's a boy and an alpha."

Joyful tears flowed down my cheeks when they placed my little boy in my arm's. Months of waiting he was finally here. I took in his features in relief. He looked just like me from every detail and not like his biological father. Although I would love no matter his hereditary looks,seeing Dox's face on my baby wouod be heart shattering. He was not my mate and did not deserve to be called "father" to my child.

Armin then took my baby away to clean the blood ofc his body before returning him to me.

"You've done well Eren."He whispered.

"Thank you Armin."I replied. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have lasted as long as I did when I desperately called out for Levi.

Hanji and Armin then left the three of us be. My baby, still tearful, looked up at me with a mixture of teal and blue eyes. One much bluer than the other.

"He's beautiful Eren."Levi spoke softly.

I leaned against him as we admired the curious child. From the corner of my eyes I could see the love and protectiveness my mate gave as he stared deeply into my-no-our son's eyes.

"Hold out you hands."I told him. He gave me an confused look but did it anyways. I placed him in his hands and taught him how to correctly hold the baby. He was neverous holding the little boy in his arms trying to mind his small head. Yet the his nerves calmed when our baby cuddled into chest his eyes threatening to close. I hum a little tone putting him to sleep.

"What are you going to call him?"Levi asked.

I could see Levi didn't want to overstep his boundies since he really wasn't the true father. The biological parents are the ones that name their love child. My child wasn't made out of love though. My child was made for a single purpose but that purpose hardly mattered at the moment. I am mated to Levi and he is mated to me,meaning this child was his too.

"You name him."I said.Levi gave me a shocked expression. He was about to retort but I shook my head."He's your son too."

Levi put alot of thought into giving our son his name. He Aimè meaning "much loved" a perfect fit for our little pup.

"Aimè Ackerman of Wings of Freedom tribe."I whispered before sleep came over me.

#

Levi

I held Aimè in my son in my arms a little while longer before placing him in his new bassinet that I had placed in our room days after I found out my mate was pregnant. Aimè's nursery was already set up with all the things he would need but won't be moving in until later. He will be needing his mother every minute of his first few weeks of life until being able ti move in his own room which was right next door to us.

Eren laid on the bed fast alseep which he deserved. After ten agonizing hours of labor he needed a rest. I go into the bathroom to grab a wet rag to clean away the sweat and blood off his body. I then changed his clothes without waking him. Carefully I crawled next to Eren and let him rest on my chest. I watched his chest rise and fall with a peaceful expression on his features. I wanted him to always rest with ease in fact I wanted him to always be happy with a bright smile.

I will protect their happiness no matter what it takes.