Epilogue

Levi

I paced back and forth outside my bedroom door. Two pair's of eyes watched me with concern. I wanted to be mn that room but I was to wait out in the hall with the boys. I felt a gentle tug on my pant leg. Looking up at me with mixed teal and grey eyes was my youngest son Umut.

"Pops what's wrong?"He asked.

Being two years old I didn't expect him to understand my concern for what was happening on the other side of that door. Picking him up in my arms I went to go sit next to Aimè who was surprisingly the most calm out the three of us.

"Nothing Umut."I replied to his question not wanting to scare him.

An hour later Hanji pokes their head out of the room with a wide grin in their face. "It's okay to come in now,but you have to be really quiet."They said mostly to the boys.

Upon entering the room I saw my mate drenched in sweat and held two bundles in his arms. He gives the three of us a weak smile nodding us all to come closer.

"Come say high to the new members of the family."Umut and Aimè crawled on one side of the bed while I took the other side. Both boys looked down at the twins in their mother's arms.

The twins,who were both girls, had black patches of hair and fair skin. Eren placed them in my arms when they started to open their eyes. Like their mother their eyes were mixed matched.

"Would you like to name your sisters?"I asked the boys.

Both nodded eagerly earning smiles from the both of us. Umut named the older twin Zoé,who had a left silver eye and right emerald eye. Aimè named the youngest Kreszentia,whose left eye was a darker teal and right dark grey eye. They were perfect names.

That night the pack celebrated the twins birth while me and my family stayed in the room enjoyinh each others company. Parties were never really my thing and Eren was still weak from child birth and as for the boys they didn't want to leave their sisters'.

While the children slept Eren leaned against my shoulder with my chin on his head taking in his scent. Our hands were intwined while my thumb massaged the back of his hand.

"Did you ever think you'd have this?"Eren whispered.

I hummed,no I never really thought I'd have a perfect family,or a family at all. Yet here I was with a mate and four beautiful children. I thanked the moon goddess for granting me such gifts.

"Did you?"I asked my mate.

He shook his head giving my hand a light squeeze."No,not many Omega's find their mate's. It's funny how an rogue attack brought us together like in those stories,when the main character's home is atracked they run and eventually find their true love."

I chuckled at this because he was right. It all felt like a cheesy story but that story had a perfect ending no matter what type of story it was. I was just happy that my wasn't dull and ended with me being alone or Eren forever in a dungeon birthing every alpha's pup.

Eren repositioned himself to lay on my chest. He lifts up sightly and kisses me with love,affection and passion all in one.

"I love you,you know that right?"He smiled.

I rest my forehead head against his. Yes Eren,I will love you until the end and into the afterlife.

Joyful tears falls from my mate's eyes as we kissed once more before we both fell alseep in each others arms and wake up in them for the rest of our lives.

#

Eren

The snow fell gently onto the earth covering it a pure white blanket. I watched him kneel weakly in front of a stone I sat on. He couldn't see me not that expected him too since I am dead yet living in spirit. After ten years he had grown grey hair and his skin were wrinkled. His silver-grey eyes showed that they tired and begged for rest yet being stubborn as he was he refused to close them. With a shaking hand he placed his palm on the cool stone,gently caressing the engraved writing.

"Eren, I'm coming."His voice whispered before falling into the snow.

I climbed off the stone to kneel beside my mate. I run my fingers through his hair and caressed his cheeks. A beam of light emerged from the center of his back to reveal a youthful man. Levi blinks for a minute when he saw me inches away from him. With an outstretched hand he slowly carressed my check which I leaned into.

"Eren."He whispered before pulling me into his arms.

I missed his embrace. I missed his touch after so many years waiting and watching over him.

"Papa!" "Pops!" "Daddy!" "Dad!"

We heard the voices of our children calling out for him. As much as I wished to stay and see my children one last time until they too join us in the afterlife,my time had grown short. The moon goddess had only granted me enough time to retrieve my mate and bring him home.

"We must go."I said taking Levi by the hand.

We both looked back to see a small glimsp of our children running to Levi's shell. Kreszentia,Zoè,Umut and Aimè kneeled by his side to see he was no longer with them. With the last few minutes of our time,Levi and I wrapped our ghostly arms around the four.

Do not cry,think of all the happy times we've all shared. I told them.

We'll be with you always.Levi added.

With that we left the earth and to the world where we shall forever be together.