Moving

I groan as I lift the last box into the room. "That's it mom, we've left our beautiful American countryside to live in Paris France!" I say grumpily. I knew Mom was about to go on one of her motherly rants about this, so I sat on the box as I waited for her to finish. "Well Bethanne, I was offered a very good job here for the Agreste company, and if your going to moan about one of the most beautiful cites in the world, well then your crazy!" Mom said. Before you ask anything else, no, she's not always like this. My mom is one of the most loyal, and kind people I know, and I know that one little job was going to stop that. "Well," She said. "let's not argue. Now go and unpack, you have school tomorrow." I nodded, and went to my new room.

Time skip

I arrive at school, very nervous about what the other class would think of me. I've never really fit in to any school I've been to, so I was hoping this is where I belonged. I walk in to see a girl with bluish-black hair white flower print shirt jeans and a black elbow-length jacket. She greets me with a smile. I smile back. A few minutes later I walk into my new classroom. "Class I would like to introduce you to Bethanne! She's a new student here and I'd like you to treat her with respect." The teacher said. I sit in the row above the girl that I noticed before she turns around and says "Hi I'm Marienette! Nice to meet you Bethanne!" "Nice to meet you too Marienette. But please, call me Beth!" I say, she nods and focuses on the subject.

As soon as class ends, I hear a scream outside. There was a terrible Cyclops outside! "How is this happening! I thought they were myths!" I yell. I saw Marienette run to the bathroom so I decided to go there to. I walk around in and see a girl with bright red and polka dots on her and a mask, she seemed to be holding a yoyo,"Who-" was all I could say before she took off. I also noticed a black figure following her. I just sit there in shock. Wondering what happened.