Christmas shopping

As I was walking, I put my headphones in and started listening to Broadway show tunes. I was listening to each song and loved them all.

Wicked: '...and though you protest, your disinterest, I know that you will see, and a know you ain't gonna deny it, you new found popularity! '

Suesical: 'This might be a pool like I've read of in books, connected to one of those underground brooks, an underground river that starts here and flows, right under this bathtub and then who knows, it's possible, anythings possible...'

And many others that I enjoyed.

Back in America, I would tryout for musical theater all the time, and make some sort of role, ensemble( basically the group of people who don't talk but dance) or small lead.

I walked for a while longer until I heard a song that I loved. (I Dreamed a Dream from Lè Mìs) Unintentionally, I sang it.

There was a time when men were kind,
When their voices were soft and inviting,
There was a time when love was blind,
And the world was a song,
And the song was exiting,
There was a time where it all went wrong,

I dreamed a dream that time gone by,
When hope was high,
And life worth living,
I dreamed that love would never die,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving,

When I was young and unafraid,
When dreams were made and used and wasted,
There was no ransom to be paid,
No song unsung no wine untasted,

But the Tigers come at night,
With their voices soft as thunder,
As they tear you hope apart,
As they turn you dream to shame,

He slept a summer by my side,
He filled my days with endless wonder,
He took my childhood in his stride,
But he was gone when Autumn came ,

And still I dream he'll come to me,
That we will live the years together,
But there are some dreams that cannot be!
And there are storms we cannot wither,

I had a dream my life would be,
So much different from than this H€ll I'm living,
So different now than what it seemed,

Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.

I had sung the song pretty loud apparently, and caught many people's attention, including one gentlemen's who gave me a card that said. 'Musical Theater Company 23632 Canopy Ln. Paris' (idk if that's a street or not, I made it up) He said that he wanted me to try out for their next musical. So of course

*Whapish* TOP O' THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES, MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE, AND WELCOME TO... TIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMME SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!! (sry, not sry.)

When I got home I did my chores, and after that I was feeling productive. So I cleaned my closet. (Literally just happened to me, I came home and said "I'm feeling productive right now... WELP! Better clean my closet!" Ok, I'm done.) Tured out over half of my clothes were either to small, to big, or beat. Great, I thought. Now I have to buy a whole closet full of clothes! And of course it's near Christmas!

Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and welcome to time skip. A game that I know nothing about, but this girl had me say this into a microphone, and... (You get it by now...)

I decided to go Christmas shopping anyway. Hey! It couldn't hurt! I looked around the mall for stores to shop at for my friends. I pass a clothing store. Nah, who want socks for Christmas! Next I pass a jewelry store. No, girlfriends buy each other make-up, or purses, not jewels. It's more of a boyfriend thing. Next I pass a Pottery Barn, with nice quilted sheets and pillows...WELP! Now I know what to ask for! Next I pass a game stop. Remembering the time Adrien beat me at Mariocart, I went in there.

Inside, there were shelves of Nintendo games. Marioparty, Nintendo World, Captain Olimar, and many more. Knowing that Adrien can get scared really easily, I pick up a series of games... and there the one... the only... FNaF collection! I smirk as I pick these up. Adrien says all the time how he always wanted to play it, but was to scared to. I pay for the games and I check out the rest of the mall.

Next, I go to a Conair outlet. The place was literally bursting with hair products. Reminding myself that Alya wanted a new curling iron, I purchases the one with the best reviews, and skedoodloed out of there. Next I went to another store and bought Nino a pair of Beats Wireless Headphones.

But when it came to buying a gift for Mari, I had no clue. I wondered the store for hours looking for something. I went into a Macy's, and looked at some nice clothes. No, Mari makes her own clothes. Then I look at make-up of all kinds, and I remember that Mari doesn't like makeup. Then I look at purses and again remind myself... SHE HAS HER OWN, SELF-MADE PURSE! I groan in frustration, she is absolutely impossible to buy for!

I leave the mall, unsatisfied.