Crush?

The next day at school, I see a blonde girl with a ponytail who looked liked she knew everything and ruled everyone, sitting in my seat. "Excuse me?" I said "'Excuse me' she says. Look, I want to sit in this seat! That's final!" She says. I look over for one of my friends, but none of them were here yet. So I step up for myself... Sorta.

"Who do you think you are!" I say in a kind/fresh way "I am Chloè Bourgeois, the mayors daughter. Everybody loves me." Chloè said, flattering herself. The readheaded girl next to her nodded. I sighed and went to go look for another seat.

I sit next to a boy with a red hoodie. "Hi! I'm Kim." He said holding out his hand. I took it and shook it. I see Marinette walk in, and she sees me and I point to Chloè. She nods and heads to her seat. "How does everyone like her?" I thought out loud. "Simple," Kim says,"Nobody does!" We both laugh and class starts.

Time skip

After school Kim offers to take me home. I say yes and we go.

"So," I say, "You speak English."

"Yes but not very fluently. And you speak French." He says

"Yes, well I took classes in my old high school." I answer

"Cool! I only speak it because my cousins live in America and don't speak French."

"Well I could help teach you so you can talk to them more." I say

"Really! You can do that! Aw that'll be AWSOME! Thank you! Oh, I could help you with your French. That is, if you need any help." He said

I smile "Thanks, but no thanks. Marinette has been helping me." I say

He nods. We arrive at my apartment complex and say our goodbyes. I loose my shoe on the way out.

"Oh let me," Kim says. He slips on my shoe, and I blush.

"Th-th-thank you." I stammer

"Your welcome." Kim says. Then he walk home.

I sigh and Honey comes out. "Looks like somebody's in love!" She says. I blush as she starts eating some honey flavored candy on my shoulder. "Come on, Mom'll wonder where I've been!" I say and walk inside.

A/N- I will try to upload two chapters every weekend! Thank you for reading my fellow bees!
Until next time!

-bethout!