four

nice comments make me smile

also how do y'all like the new cover?

+

ashton woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. the walls were a cream color and multiple rock band posters were on the walls.

my room is light blue, he thought. he felt an arm behind his head and looked up. the arm was pale and his eyes widened.

ashton shot up and clutched onto the white bedsheets. he felt his heart start to race. the movement made the other three boys wake up to see if anything was wrong.

"what happened?" luke yawned. he stretched and stared at ashton.

"did we...?" ashton trailed off, hoping they caught on.

"no, sadly. you wouldn't let us." michael said and looked at his phone. the time was 6:30 and they need to be to school at 7:00.

"every time we got close you would almost cut our hands off." calum said and got up. he went over to a bag full of his clothes and looked at the selection. he always kept clothes at michael's place in case he didn't bring any.

so did luke. he went over to his bag and started putting on the first things he saw. he ended up with a red and black flannel and jeans that had the knees cut out.

calum chose a shirt that made his muscles pop with some black skinny jeans. he styled his hair and nodded at his appearance in the mirror.

in the meantime, michael got dressed in a plain grey shirt and black jeans. he slipped on a pair of boots and messed up his hair.

ashton watched it all. he watched them strip down and redress themselves. he was going to comment on their hotness, but decided against it.

"you're wearing that?" calum asked looking ashton up sand down. the boy was wearing a black T-Shirt dress and had a choker snug on his neck.

ashton nodded and then widened his eyes, "what? it's bad?"

"no! it's perfectly fine!" calum assured ashton, ashton nodded and grabbed his shoes. his boots already had his socks in them, so he just picked them up and slipped them on. he then put on the boots and laced them up.

"do you need to go home and get your bag?" michael asked. ashton's eyes widened at the thought of going home.

"n-no! all my things are in my locker already so it's okay." ashton said. the seniors shared suspicious looks before nodding. they knew something was up, but didn't wanna push ashton.

they all left the room and transferred into the car. michael in the driver's seat, luke in the passengers, and calum in the back with ashton: the drive to school began.

the quad reached school and parked. they all got out and all eyes were immediately fixed on them and the freshman. people spoke in sharp, hushed tones and stared with wide eyes.

the boys loved the attention, as for ashton who actually didn't. he clung onto luke and looked at everyone with scared eyes.

"luke, they're all looking." ashton whispered as they walked into the school.

"don't worry, princess," luke partially said before wrapping his arm around ashton's petite waist, "daddy's got you."