twenty-four

only one chapter and an epilogue left?? i can't believe it. hopefully you enjoy this !! also this chapter takes place in may and i'm sorry if it sucks, i'm not feeling that great so my writing isn't going to be the best. this chapter also contains arabella but he has the grey bracelet so i switch back and forth from pronouns.

+

ashton sat in front of the mirror and placed black sparkly eyeshadow over his red eyeshadow. he was getting ready for the soccer game where he had to cheer.

he put down the eyeshadow and picked up the little highlight palette he had. ashton gently spread the glitter on his face and made sure to put the right amount on both sides.

the boy applied red lipstick on his thin lips and when he finished, he flashed his pearly teeth in the mirror he was working.

"okay, girls and ashton," the coach stopped and looked over at ashton to see him nod and smile. she then continued, "this is the last home game before the team leaves for travel games. let's make it count!"

everyone cheered and waved their pompoms. they got up in a line and waited until the coach gave them the cue to start running on the field.

ashton smiled and shook his school colored pompoms. they all got in their positions and started their cheer. ashton cheered, jumped, and clapped like his life depended on it.

"now that we're done, and we cheered your ears off, here's the soccer team, the ones you're here for!" ashton changed and hurried over to the entrance. he put his pompoms in front of him and the person across from him did the same.

once everyone was lined up, a drumroll began to play which made everyone ruffle the plastic material, and when it stopped the cheerleaders pulled their equipment back. the team came walking out with huge smiles on their face. they were excited to play the game, and more importantly, they were excited to win.

ashton waited patiently and he cheered for everyone that passed. he bit his lip as he wondered where could they be. he was about to stop and turn around when the familiar players walked out last.

ashton jumped excitedly since he always loved seeing them in uniform, "luke! calum! you look so good! go out there and do you best, babes."

they smiled at ashton's kind words and both took turns giving him a kiss. ashton smiled wide and noticed the players were getting lined up. his eyes widened as he started to push the men towards the field, "go, they're starting! don't keep them waiting!"

the two laughed before stopping ashton and walking away. ashton cheered and went back over to the sideline. he watched them play some before someone tapped his shoulder. he turned around confused until he saw the familiar lilac hair.

"michael!" he yelled and hugged the boy. he was happy that he had one of his boyfriends comforting him when he's not cheering.

"hey, bug." michael gave a grin and ruffled ashton's hair. ashton scrunched up his nose and moved away from michael. the older one grabbed onto ashton's waist to stop him from leaving which caused the boy to fall on his lap.

ashton squeaked and covered his face. he was blushing so hard that his face was turning a dark red. michael slowly removed ashton's hands from his face, "stop. i like seeing you blush, it's cute."