The Meeting (Ch.1)

(Pic is of what Sundial looks like in Holoform, only she has Black hair. Yes it's Scarlett Johansson.)

Sundial p.o.v.

I was in New York looking for a specific relic when out of no where a bunch of Humans in black attack my holoform and then what looks like brains in the chest of human sized robots attack me too. I fight back as best as I can. I comm my brothers while I'm fighting theses things and after I hang up......I get stabbed in the side. Just as I think my holoform is going to be offline, four creatures jump into the roof and kill the ones attacking me.

"Are you alright ma'am?" The creature in Purple asked.

"I believe so." I said.

"Why isn't she freaking out?" The one in Orange 'whispered'.

"I give 'er five minutes before she freaks out." The one in Red says. Challenge accepted.

"Hello ma'am. Do you know why they attacked you?" The one in Blue asked.

I shook my head, "I don't know."

"Guys. Problem." The purple one asked.

"What is it Donnie?" So the purple one is Donnie got it.

"She's injured badly. We will have to take her to the lair." Donnie said.

"Bad idea." I said.

"Why?" Blue asked.

"My brother's are supposed to meet me here any moment. If I'm not here they'll freak out and trash the city looking for me." I said.

"What are your brothers names?" Blue asked.

"Sunny and Sides." I said.

"I bet Sunny is really cheery right?" Red asked.

"Actually it's the opposite. He doesn't like to talk to anyone but Sides and I. But if your on his side in a fight he won't leave you on your own....no matter what orders are given." I said. I don't know why I was giving away so much information. I felt like I could trust them....Sideswipe would agree with me although Sunstreaker would be harder to convince. "Sunny and Sides are two sides of one coin in personality where as in physical looks.....they are literally twins."

"What is your name? If that's alright to ask." Donnie asked, changing the subject.

"Its no problem. My name is Dial. It's short for Dililah." I said.

"It's nice to meet you Dial. I am Donnatello, that is Raphael, There is Michaelangelo and that is Leonardo." Donnie said.

"Do you have shorter versions of your names? It's kinda hard to remember such long names." Especially long human names that are from the renaissance time period. What? I searched their names up when Donnie said them.

"Yes. I'm Donnie or Don."

"I'm Mikey brah!"

"Raph."

"I'm Leo."

"Well it's nice to meet you Don, Mikey, Raph and Leo." I said smiling.

"How are you smiling while injured?" Mikey asked childishly.

"It doesn't hurt too bad....although Ratch is gonna kill me for being hurt." I said the last part to myself and then shuddered.

"Who's Ratch?" Mikey asked....isn't he full of questions.

"Ratch is our own personal doctor. Orion is the leader. Bulk is our muscle. Sunny and Sides are the pranksters when not in a fight. Cee is Orion's second in command. Bee is the scout. Jackie is like Bulk only he likes explosions. Smokey is a rookie to our little family....." I stopped remembering Cliffjumper.