1.5

Four

We all sit in a circle. I'm sitting next to Six and who I think is Will.

"I will start us off." Uriah says rather loudly

"Will, Dare or pansycake?" The hell
"Dare" Will replies.

"I dare you to strip to your underwear and run outside for 1 minute screaming your head off."

"Whatever" he says stripping and going outside.

He comes back and shivering. And says, " Chris".

" Truth" she says.

"What's your most embarrassing fear?"

She rips off her shirt faster than lighting.

"Four"

"Dare" I say nonchalantly

"I dare you to have a drinking contest with Six" she says with a smile on her face. Little does she know I hold my alcohol well.

Zeke brings out some shot glasses and begins filling them with liquor.

Six sits across from me ready to begin. 20 I only have to finish 10 before she does. Someone yells go so I start to go as fast I can. I'm on my 8 one when they yell stop and I see she has already finished all of hers. Wow...I did not expect that.

Tris or Six

Man did I cream him. He was only on his 8 although no one can really beat me.

"Six"

"Dare, Four"

"I dare you to...."

He never got to finish until someone behind my back yells " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS...YOU GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK HOME...NOW"

Well Shit it's the devil himself and he's came to Zeke's house to get me.