4.2

Thanks for five thousand reads guys it means so much to me.

Four's POV/ //

I had a bad feeling this mourning that something was wrong. I checked everything, made sure that Alaska was okay. Everything was fine just like normal. So I brushed the feeling away and went to school.

The gang and I are now standing outside waiting for Tris to pull in the parking lot. She normally gets here earlier than a lot of us but today she's running late.

I call Tris just to make sure she's okay but she never answered. So I call Caleb because his school hasn't started class yet be he doesn't answer either. Hmm.. weird. Tris always answers my calls unless she really can't get it.

For the second time this morning I brush off the bad feelings and just think she'll get here as soon as possible. Just let's make "as soon as possible" come much quicker than I hope.

Caleb's Pov ÷×÷×

I am crushed between my seat and the dashboard of the car. And still all of can reply in my mind is watching Andrew pull Tris's unconscious body out of the car. I mean what kind of sicko does that. I'm snapped out of my daze by my phone ringing. It's at the front window because it must have flown out of my pocket during the crash. I reach out to grab it but my arms are not long enough to reach it.

Eventually it stops ringing and I am left alone in silence to once again to think of what just happened in the car. Finally the sirens of ambulances are heard and I am greeted by men who look as though they work at the fire station. I have got to get my sister out of the mess she's in and I know just who to call. But first I have to get out of this car that I seem to be stuck in.

Hours Later Four's POV////###$$$///

I am sitting in reading with out Tris which is a whole lot more boring. I get a call from the hospital and I ask to be excused from class. I walk out of the class and answer the phone.

"Hello, are you Four Eaton?" A women asks

"Yes." I say uncertain

"You are listed as Miss Prior's emergency contact and I am calling to inform you that her brother has been brought here by ambulance and he has no contact other than Miss Prior. Miss Prior is not answering her phone."

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can" I say as I walk back to class to get my stuff.

"Thank you Mr. Eaton" I hang up as I walk back into class and grab my things.

"Sir, I have a family member in the hospital and I need to go be with them do you mind." I don't wait for a reply. I rush out of the doors and run to my truck. Somethings wrong with Tris and Caleb.

Caleb's Pov ×÷×÷=

I tell the nurse to contact Four because I know Tris isn't going to answer her phone.

After the nurse talks to Four she comes in to tell me that he's on his way here now.

Four gets here about 20 minutes after the nurse called.

"Hey buddy, what happened to you and where is Tris." He asks nicely.

"He got her, Four." I manage to choke out before loudly sobbing.

"Who got her? Caleb?" He asks.

"Andrew" I say

His face turns red with anger as he whips out his phone and starts making calls and texting people.
I know that she is strong but this still isn't good. Stay strong Tris we are coming for you.