one ❣

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

BARBARA wandered around the mansion, she had stayed the night since she was exhausted from patrol

BARBARA wandered around the mansion, she had stayed the night since she was exhausted from patrol. She was thankful that she called Detective Gordon that she was doing work at the library. It was her day off of work so she wasn't in such a rush to go back home. She pushed open the den door to find Bruce talking in a stern manner to someone, most likely male from the looks of him as he was tapping his foot impatient on the floor.

❝ Barbara what is it? ❞ Bruce asked as Barbara shrugged.

❝ I'm just checking around the mansion, it's so stuffy in the bat cave. ❞ She chirped as none other than Dick Grayson, known to the public as Robin I before he became Nightwing in the past three years turned around with his signature smirk.

❝ Hey there Babs. ❞ Dick chuckled calling her by her childhood nickname. She looked at the ground as a small smile appeared on her lips.

❝ Oh hey there Boy Wonder. ❞ She said as Dick smirked. Bruce rolled his eyes like the emo man bat he is & interrupted the meeting happening during his meeting.

❝ You two are literally five year olds aren't you? Barbara, I need help with the bat computer to have it never be hacked by anyone, I'll send Dick down when I'm done with him. ❞ Bruce said as Barbara looked down shyly with a small smile. Once her confidence was back she looked back up at the two, she saw Dick smirk a little with a hint of a smile, unbeknownst to her that he was trying to hide his blush. Barbara slowly backed out of the den & closed the door as she turned to head into the bat cave. Before that could happen a smell simply intoxicated her senses. She smiled & made a quick detour. Alfred had made his daily batch, & Barbara was there to collect every last one, before the men came & took them. Even Bruce has joined in after Barbara shoved it into his mouth, well that story is for another time, but let's just say, he's rehooked also. Alfred had just put the tray down as Barbara grabbed her canister, labelled with her name & all, from the top shelf. She began restocking on her stash grabbing eight or more cookies from the two dozen, & ran like hell away to the bat cave. She cracked her knuckles & began to type a million miles per hour. In six minutes flat she had all the programming typed into the bat computer.

❝ Whatcha doin' there? ❞ A voice by her ear asked as Barbara reacted by standing up & flipping the person over in which none other than Dick landed with a 'thud' & an 'ow'. ❝ What the hell was that for? ❞ Dick said as he held the back of his head & groaned. Barbara pressed her lips together angrily.

❝ That's for scaring me Pixie Boots. Now you were officially reminded of what happens when you scare me. ❞ Barbara said as she stepped over Dick carefully. ❝ Boys will be boys, ❞ She sighed as she grabbed her cannister & walked out of the room.

❝ What the actual hell? ❞ Grayson asked as he looked up at the bat cave's ceiling as he wiped his face in a frustrated manner. So is this what they call flirting? In my opinion, I'd call it hella violent.