two

hoseok and yoongi went upstairs to hide.
they randomly sped into a bedroom, which had a lot of toys in it.

they hid under a bed, although the bed was quite small.

"mom! mom! i finished my homework! let me play!"

a soccerball suddenly rolled to them.

"yoongi, i'm scared," hoseok spoke while shivering in fear.

"hoseok, calm down and stay quiet."

suddenly, a figure came close to the bed and looked under. yoongi and hoseok then screeched together while the kid screeched too. yoongi then realized that the kid was very transparent, yet visible.

they both came out of the bed and tried communicating with the kid.

"excuse me, kid, where are we?"

"my room, what are you 2 doing here in my room? i'm going to call the guard. GUARD, GUARD, THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE IN MY ROOM!" the kid shouted.

the kid then ran out of the room then shut the door.

hoseok ran to the door and tried opening it, realizing it was locked shut.

"hehehe..." they heard laughing inside the room.
"you thought you could hide?"

before yoongi could turn around, he felt a sharp object plunge into his back. although the pain was intense, he still had strength to turn around.

it was the clown.

"YOONGI, NOOOOO!" hoseok shouted.

the clown started laughing and pulled out a microphone.

"hello everyone, i just killed yoongi," came out of the speakers hanging onto the corner of the wall.

"i'm getting bored of this game, i'll come back later when i find a better game. for now, i'll just release this serial killer in the house and you can enjoy that."

randomly, a serial killer jumped out of the closet and pounced on hoseok, stabbing him multiple times.

"aHHHHHH" came out of the speakers.

"remember kids, play safe. you don't wanna end up like hoseok, do you?"

the clown laughed into the microphone then turned it off, walking out of the no longer locked room.