five

jin found a hole to escape.

he crawled through it and it lead him to the garden. he has a chance to escape. there was a metal fence that was easy to climb.

however, the fence was entangled with barbed wire.

determined to leave, he grabbed some garden gloves he found on the ground and used it to climb.

as he climbed, the spikes on the the fence stabbed through his gloves and punctured through his bare hands.

he was crying in pain, wishing this was over,
but he was desperate to leave the place.

as he reached the top, his eyes sparkled until he heard a loud bang and felt a sharp pain in his left shoulder. his left hand let go of his grip on the wall and he fell.

as his body hit the ground, blood spilled out of his shoulder and made a huge puddle of crimson.

he looked up and a figure with bright, red shoes stood in front of him.

although his vision was blurring, the face the person had was painted white, black circles, red lips, and a red ball nose. and that's when he realized..

"greetings, jin."

the clown.

he felt another bullet go through his head, blood gushing out.

the clown grabbed a microphone out of his pocket.

"jin is dead. jin is dead. JIN IS DEAD!!"

he kicked the dead body into a patch of grass that had red ants crawling onto him.

"AND YOU'RE NEXT HAHAHHAHA!!"