six

jungkook went up 2 flights of stairs and went into an empty room.

he saw a bright, clear square on the wall and ran to it. he looked outside the window and saw his eldest brother, jin, being eaten by red ants and flies.

tears streamed down his cheeks.

out of nowhere, someone barged into the room, startling jungkook.

"ji-jimin hyung?"

jimin, eyes widened, ran to jungkook and hugged him tightly.

they sat down and talked for a little bit, and cried for their passed members too.

as they talked, they heard cackling. they both stood up and held knives.

someone walked into the door, with rainbow hair.

"hi guys, remember me?"

they both clenched the knives and gulped in fear.

"hey hey relax... the game is almost over, one of you guys need to win.. that's all."

"what do we even get if we win?" jungkook nervously asks, making jimin suspect him.

"you just get it to make it out here alive."

the clown threw a pill bottle at them, jimin catching it.

"these are poison pellets. simple, if ya eat them, you die. i'll leave this room and leave the option for you guys."

"what if no one makes it out alive?" jimin asks.

"well, then no one gets the satisfaction on living." the clown spoke as he left the room.

jimin opens the pill bottle, giving one pill to jungkook and another for himself.

"if we both eat this, we can join our hyungs, jungkook."

jungkook's face looks hesitant, but then nods slowly.

they both open their mouths and pop the pills in. both boys fell to the floor, unconscious, then dead.

"Special Announcement: Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin have passed away, leaving no winner. "