Characters Information

Lee Sooyoung (You):

18 years old girl that's been back in the foster care program after her brother was born. The foster parents were suffering from economic issues and didn't want the burden of having children to take care of. You love your little brother to death, and would do anything to take care of him and protect him. Things you hate the most is bullying. 

Lee Taemin:

Your cute, 5 years old, little brother that have stuck by your side since he was born. He loves to listen to music and hate being apart from you. He never knew about your old foster parents and was never good with strangers. 

EXO: 

The 4 year groups that's loved by everyone. They traveled up the hierarchy of the music industry and have been experiencing the full wrath of sasaeng fans. Having to suffer from several amounts of abusive attacks, they've grown tired of everything and even their own passion to sing and dance have slowly worn out. 

Sasaeng Corp.:

Defined to be an excessively obsessed Hallyu fan, they do everything they can to get attention from their idols. Their organization aren't written in any history books, but manipulative and cunning, they're not easy to mess with. With more than 1,000,000 members, they've fully grown into a business in the music industry. The leader, not older than 20 years old, runs the whole corporation that's more evil than anyone.