2. The Suspicion Begins

A/N: I know you guys have been waiting a long time for this new update but here it is and i hope it doesn't disappoint ^^ Thanks so much for all of the support you guys have shown to this story 

**So wattpad seriously messed up this chapter cause the half beginning portion was gone when i checked it but luckily i still had it saved. But sorry to everyone who haven't been able to read this because of difficulties OTL

-------------

“Practice was brutal today” Kai wiped the sweat off his face using the towel that was tossed over to him by Suho. The blonde haired boy took off his shirt, massaging the knots in his neck.

“Hyung reckons we practice more” Kyungsoo grabbed the water bottle in his locker, taking a sip.

“Should i help you with your dance steps?” Kai jumped on the latter like a cat and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s neck. He knew that Kyungsoo wasn’t the best dancer on the team but they all help each other if one of them was having a hard time.

Everyone saw during practice for the new promotion that Kyungsoo was having the hardest time getting the steps correctly.

“Eyy put on a shirt!” Kyungsoo nudged him away with his elbow and continued to change. Kai chuckled at his reaction and grabbed the cleanest shirt he had out of his bag. Ok so maybe he hasn’t washed the shirt for several days but because of his schedule, there was no time in between to do any of those things.

“Let’s go out and get something to eat” Chanyeol suggested.

“Call! I’ve been craving some pizza” Baekhyun added.

“Pizza again? We ate that last week… How about going to ahjumma’s shop just down the street” Suho’s voice was muffled from the shirt he was trying to pull over his head but everyone heard him loud and clear.

“Can we please get ddeokbokki?” Kai slammed his locker, finished and satisfied with how he looked as the latter checked himself out in the long body mirror next to the door.

“Hey let me borrow your pants Chanyeol,” Baekhyun poked the enormous monkey in the back, drawing his attention. “What’s why?”

“Do you guys think that that’s safe?” Sehun, the maknae, spoked up. He’s been awfully quiet, probably just tired from the long hours of practicing, but the sentence stopped everyone cold.

The happy, smiling expression on their face before was wiped off. Instead, replacing them with a frown on Kyungsoo’s face, Kai sighed and returned to check his fringe in the mirror without a word. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who was still fighting over a pair of pants, was the only one that could be heard in the silent, but even their shoulder and spirit flatten, and the excitement in their voice had died. 

If they had the time or space, they would go out and ask for vacations from their company as much as they could. However, because of the massive concentration of saesang fanbase that they have, they couldn’t even set foot outside of their door without being bombarded.

As each of them finished up putting on their casual clothes on, slamming of lockers followed one another. Chanyeol had finally gave in and allowed Baekhyun to borrow his favorite pair of sweatpants for the time being, however he would take it back the next morning, knowing that the latter would never return it if he wasn’t asked to. Lastly, with Kai finally happy with his fringe, they all made their way out of the locker room and towards the back door of the building to go back to the dorm.

That means they would have to walk past the first floor lobby. It was dead silent riding down the elevator. It was only broken whenever there was a company associate who came in where they would have to say hello. On the last stop, the elevator dinged and announced, “Level 1 Lobby”, before all of them stepped off.