Naruto-The dragon hybrid

I do not own naruto
"Talking"
'Thinking'
This is my first story please constructive criticism only I have no time for HATERS also if you have any tips or even saw something wrong with the grammar please tell me enjoy the story!
CHAPTER ONE~
5 YEARS AFTER THE KYUUBI ATTACK...
In the peaceful village of Kanoha no Sato it was nice and quite in the village yet always full of life but in an ally the sound of screaming and crying could be heard.
~IN THE ALLY~
"Die demon"
"Go back to hell where you belong"
Was the main things said as a crowd of villagers beat the five year old boy.Why would villagers beat a five year old boy and where were his parents?This boy is Naruto Uzumaki the jinchuurki of the Kyuubi no yoko and his parents were no where to be seen he was told they were killed in the kyuubi attack.
FIVE DAYS LATER~
The Sandaime sat in the chair waiting for Naruto to wake up the nurses said he should be waking up soon.Naruto started to open his eyes the first thing he saw was a white roof 'Ugh I'm in the hospital agian I HATE hospitals'
"I see your awake Naruto" I look to the right and see hokage-jiji "old man I'm in the hospital again aren't I" I saw Jiji's face grimace " unfortunately but hey good news is that the nurses said once you wake up you can leave" I could tell Jiji did not want to think about another beating "yeh! Alright I did not want to stay in here" the old man smiled and handed me my clothes
Once I changed we left and I headed home the old man said he would walk me home just in case.We reach my door I put my hand on the handle and suddenly feel a pain on my head and fall to the ground.
––-----------------------------------------
Before you say I know cliffhangers are evil I don't care! Anyway sorry about the short chapter school work is getting harder anyway how do you like that don't worry I'm not that person that makes one chapter and gives up on a story expect the next chapter in a week!