Teams,exams,and revalations

I do NOT own Naruto
"Talking"
'Thinking'
Chapter 4
---------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 4 :Teams,Exams,and Revalations

7 year time skip(read why in chapter 3)
Uzumaki Naruto was having a pretty shitty day first his alarm clock didn't go off and his ramen burned this morning and even worse he was now late for his genin exams yep a shitty day indeed,now he was running to the academy as fast as he could he looked like a black blur to everyone who wasn't a jonin but they new who it was after all he was late ALOT.he had his dragon features out but everyone was used to it since he showed it two years ago no one treated him differently(although they did make him fly up and get the ball whenever it got stuck on the roof in recess and lunch)they treated him the same like a piece of trash but he didn't care his horns and wings grew and he was the tallest boy in class(a few inches taller than shikamaru in fact)he grew a lot over the years he no longer wore orange instead a white shirt with a black sleeveless jacket over it with a little bit of a high color and no hoodie and black jeans(made of a special fabric for flexibility)and black combat boots matching the colors of his wings and horns the tip of his blond locks now black and his blue eyes instead of a pupil he had a black slit kind of like a cat or lizard.finally he made it to the academy right when he walked in his name was called so he followed Iruka to the exam room,Iruka sat in the desk "ok naruto I need you to show me the three academy jutsu and you pass" I nodded I did henge then kawarmi"Iruka-sensei can I do a diffrent bushin I have to much chakra for the normal one?"he gave me an unsure smile"sure Naruto" I did kage bushin no jutsu he smiled and gave me my headband I choose a black clothed one that went past my shoulders but not to low so that it would effect my movements I smiled at him and left to train we had to come later so I just waited outside until they let us in again.
___________________________Three hours later~they finally let us in I sat in the back of class to observe the students the other students in my class(the evening class)didn't pass so I had to be moved to a class with clan heirs they were loud to loud to be trained by there clans these children were chose to become ninja two fan girls,two lazy bums,an energetic dog kid,an emo brooder and two really shy people what were they teaching in the morning classes and what the hell where the clans doing instead of making there children better ninja!!.
Iruka sensei came in and made them quite down"ok I'm going to name off teams and sensei's team 1....team 7 will be sasuke uchiha ,haruno sakura and naruto uzumaki" The pink girl raised her hand"sensei we don't have anyone named naruto in our class" with a smug look Iruka looked at me and back at her"well sakura if you paid attention you would notice that he's sitting a couple seats behind you"pointing at me everyone looked over to me and looked shocked ether because they didn't see me there or my wings and horns probably both the, dog boy suddenly just had to open his big mouth "are you some sort of freak?" I gave him an amused look "depending on how you look at it but don't worry I won't harm you...much"I gave him a smile witch probably scared the shit out of him since my teeth were VERY sharp and by the horror filled face to"yes with that done team 8....team ten will be...(same as show)you have one hour for lunch before your sensei's come here"we all left but the broody emo looked like he wanted to say something to me but probably descided against it 'whatever not my problem'I went to lunch our sensei was Kakashi Hatake he was known for being three hours late for everything so I trained and after three hours passed by I went to the academy and entered the room at the same time as my sensei"meet me on the roof in five minutes"then disappeared in a swirl of leaves I opened the window and flew out and landed on the roof"well that's one way of getting up the roof"he looked interested my teammates came up  and sat down after  introductions ok meet me in training ground 7 in two hours he gave us the bell exams but we all figured it out and worked together and passed Kakashi said we would start missions and team meetings in two weeks sakura asked Sasuke for a date and he said no for the hundredth time 'can't she take a hint whatever not my problem'I flew off excited on what was to come.
___________________________ that was a hard chapter seriously longer then usual and I got most of my school work done if you have any questions so far message or comment I'll be glad to answer ABOUT THE STORY this is my first story so still a work in progress well until next time bye peeps!